Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Only two questions for next years team: 1: Do the Bison lose one mid-season wake up call game? 2. Who wins the FCS title game, NDSU or JMU. ?
    JMU won't make it past the QF next year. Expect a new team in Frisco to challenge the Bison. My early prediction - Kennesaw State.
    Hail the BISON!!!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    JMU won't make it past the QF next year. Expect a new team in Frisco to challenge the Bison. My early prediction - Kennesaw State.
    That's a bold statement Cotton!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

BisManBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    That's a bold statement Cotton!
    Not really. Their offense struggled this year, a lot of turnover on the defense, and throw in a new QB and an early playoff exit wouldn't surprise me.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Does this Sam Herder guy cover the Big Sky. Three teams on the list of 10? Montana at 10 and EWU at 7...only two Valley teams, but Youngstown??
    He's an ndsu guy
    College of Business Alumnus

The Philly Eagles movie Invincible based on the story of Vince Papale. His son Vinny will be a senior for Delaware Football. 6'1" 210 lbs WR #13.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    JMU has a lot of player acquisition opportunity around their area for recruiting and player transfer. That coach has built one heck of a program over the past couple years and Im betting he comes back strong next year. I could vision NDSU and JMU playing in the next couple title games regardless of what players come and go for either squad. Two elite programs at the FCS level right now.

JMU has a lot of player acquisition opportunity around their area for recruiting and player transfer. That coach has built one heck of a program over the past couple years and Im betting he comes back strong next year. I could vision NDSU and JMU playing in the next couple title games regardless of what players come and go for either squad. Two elite programs at the FCS level right now.
    No, just one program is elite. The other caught a spark at the right time (Houston's rhetoric will wear thin shortly). In regards to "lot of player acquisition opportunity around their area," that holds true for many FCS programs in the South.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The Philly Eagles movie Invincible based on the story of Vince Papale. His son Vinny will be a senior for Delaware Football. 6'1" 210 lbs WR #13.
    Rumor has it that he was back in Philly last night burning and looting the inner city. You Know "CELEBRATING"!!!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They've also only recently come back to the national scene. I'm with CM on this. Would I be surprised if they made it to the 'ship again? No. Would I be surprised if they slip with losing all of the players they've lost over the past 2 seasons? Definitely not. I'm in the camp that is going to need to see what their next group of players is able to do before I start writing them into the national championship every year.

I think EWU could make some strides next year, they were a different team at the end of the year than the team the Bison beat in the beginning.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game won't be close, at least 2 TDs. The only way for a CAA team to compete against us is loads of transfers, and even that hasn't helped much. Order was restored to the FCS this year.