Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/3 usd

Default Re: 2/3 usd

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Something is really wrong here. This is just pure speculation on my part and I could absolutely be wrong, so flame away. I think the problem starts at the top here. There is crappy effort today and during the games that I've watched this year, I've seen little joy out of our players. They just look like they are frustrated and beaten down. It's almost unwatchable, which is why I rarely watch anymore. Following the NCAA appearances, the OK win and the new SHAC, it's been mostly downhill. I'm not sure what the contract situation is but this clearly isn't working. It looks to me like they've quit on the coach and I think it's time to move in another direction. I've felt this way for awhile now. I think they need a coach that brings energy and excitement and does something besides stand there with a scowl on his face. When you're team is giving up a 10-0 run, maybe call a timeout or run a set play or something besides stand there watching the weave???? Ugh. So frustrating. They have the resources to do much better. How in the hell has USD passed them already?
    Easy answer, USD has a better coach, a better mix of athletes, and a much nicer venue.

Ward starts the half...at least some kind of adjustment has been made.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Instead of passing to the wide open roller we look to pass to someone on the arc and turnover. What's wrong with passing to the open roller?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

More slop. I am giving this game 5 more minutes of clock. I have other things to do this afternoon.

Better effort

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

After watching the first half, I switched to M.A.S.H. reruns; 2nd half any better?

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Easy answer, USD has a better coach, a better mix of athletes, and a much nicer venue.
    I also think that there are a few players that play for NDSU, that aren’t D-1 level athletes. Just my humble opinion.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

attitude reflects leadership

This is sad deal for NDSU Basketball all around...We are officially a Football only school now

May as well put more money into Softball at least they compete

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Richman has also struggled recruiting bigs. Which has set us back.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    After watching the first half, I switched to M.A.S.H. reruns; 2nd half any better?
    Much better, team is playing harder and less sloppy.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.