Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/3 usd

Default Re: 2/3 usd

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Have to play an entire game. All I see is a loss and a team that is going nowhere as long as Richman is head coach.
    Richman looks lost. Where is the fire he has showed? I will get shit again for saying the seat should be warm.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Where did you get a Chicago Dog?
    Upper south end by the ice creamm and philly carts. $6
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Hope to see that small ball lineup more. Game was too sloppy and doomed us today. A lot of unforced, careless turnovers.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Upper south end by the ice creamm and philly carts. $6
    Thanks, I found it today at the game. I don't think that stand was there earlier this year, it was pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post
    Richman looks lost. Where is the fire he has showed? I will get shit again for saying the seat should be warm.
    A coach yelling and screaming doesn’t make him a better coach? It may make you feel better ... but in no way does it make him a better coach

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2/3 usd

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    A coach yelling and screaming doesn’t make him a better coach? It may make you feel better ... but in no way does it make him a better coach
    Would be nice to see some hand clapping, fist-pumping, cheering, any form of excitement when something positive happens as opposed to the standard folded arms/hands on hips. Players feed off positive energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CalBison97; 02-04-2018 at 01:14 PM.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Yeah...I don't watch a lot of Duke basketball, but coach K always looks angry and pissed. And they win a lot.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Would be nice to see some hand clapping, fist-pumping, cheering, any form of excitement when something positive happens as opposed to the standard folded arms/hands on hips. Players feed off positive energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You obviously weren't looking at the Bison bench when USD called timeout with about 4 minutes left after the Bison got within 6 at 66-60.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Thanks, I found it today at the game. I don't think that stand was there earlier this year, it was pizza.
    It's been there all year. Wife and I stop there before every game. I love the Mac Dog. We bring our own plastic knife. Much easier to eat than trying to pick it up. Had the Philly once. It's alright. In response to Teach, can't remember what I ate the last time they won at home with me in attendance. I just want to see this team empty the track from the beginning of the game. I'm ok with out-working every team we play even if we lose. Because then it comes down to talent. Dexter was no where near a polished basketball player but his energy from the start, heart, passion and determination made him a great basketball player. I see flashes of that from Geu and Ward. Hope they keep pushing towards playing that way all the time. Paul does it because he's pissed. Then be pissed from the get go. You're not on the court to make friends. Do what you need to do to play at your best. The team that played in the second half yesterday would compete for a chance to dance. If they played like that on the dance, you could see a possible upset. It was that good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Kids don't play for a coach because of his demeanor. They play for a coach because they believe in him/her. They are buying the message the coach is selling.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club