Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/3 usd

Default 2/3 usd

I made the first thread vs USD. We won. Just saying. We matchup better than vs the Fighting Daums.

Default Re: 2/3 usd

We're not as bad as we played last night and this team is up and down. We got a chance, should be a great game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I can't decide if I should get a Philly cheesesteak or a brat to go with my almonds. Or do I really switch it up and go for taco in a bag. These are the things I look forward to this season... It's a tough season to watch and being a huge PSmoove fan, I really feel for him. Will go down as one of the greatest to ever put on the uniform, but due to not having a team around him, he'll have nothing to show for it but personal stats.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I can't decide if I should get a Philly cheesesteak or a brat to go with my almonds. Or do I really switch it up and go for taco in a bag. These are the things I look forward to this season... It's a tough season to watch and being a huge PSmoove fan, I really feel for him. Will go down as one of the greatest to ever put on the uniform, but due to not having a team around him, he'll have nothing to show for it but personal stats.
    I recommend the Chicago dog. The Philly was ok but not earth shattering. Don't forget ice cream...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I recommend the Chicago dog. The Philly was ok but not earth shattering. Don't forget ice cream...
    Where did you get a Chicago Dog?

What did you eat last time we won? Problem solved.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Hope Deng starts. AJ needs the bench to maybe light a fire under his ass.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Brisket sub from firehouse is good. But never go wrong with taco in bag
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Hope Deng starts. AJ needs the bench to maybe light a fire under his ass.
    Start? That is a high bar to set...I hope he plays 20+ minutes for the first time in conference play.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Deng deserves big minutes today.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.