Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/3 usd

Default Re: 2/3 usd

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Instead of passing to the wide open roller we look to pass to someone on the arc and turnover. What's wrong with passing to the open roller?
    This x1,000,000,000. Said the same after SDSU on Thursday. We don’t even look for it.

Well that was the worst half of ball I have watched all year and just about the best half of ball I have watched all year.

The effort was ridiculous by the players in the first half. They turned it up in the second. You can't say Dave wasn't coaching the second half, he was changing up D from switching to not switching on the picks and back again and bringing over backside help at times. He had USD guessing. Threw some different cuts at them and got a few dunks till they started sagging on the pass lane. Tried some different lineups and subs. That second half was a chess game.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    This x1,000,000,000. Said the same after SDSU on Thursday. We don’t even look for it.
    It's cuz we THINK we are a 3 point shooting team. Which is why he resorts to the weave in desperation cuz it's designed to get 3 point looks. If I were the other team...my defense would be to let us shoot threes. It's why we don't drive much...it's why we don't have much of an inside presence. It's why Deng gets less minutes than AJ.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Well that was the worst half of ball I have watched all year and just about the best half of ball I have watched all year.

The effort was ridiculous by the players in the first half. They turned it up in the second. You can't say Dave wasn't coaching the second half, he was changing up D from switching to not switching on the picks and back again and bringing over backside help at times. He had USD guessing. Threw some different cuts at them and got a few dunks till they started sagging on the pass lane. Tried some different lineups and subs. That second half was a chess game.
    Sometimes young players think they are playing hard when they are not.

After an awesome second half, maybe they will realize just how hard they can play and how good we can be with max effort. These guys played their ass off.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post

It’s too bad coach didn’t use up his timeouts in the first half and make said adjustments before going down by 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

This feels dangerously like a moral victory.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    This feels dangerously like a moral victory.

Depending on how things move forward from here...you are correct.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

1st half was horrible but the boys did show heart and played hard in second half. Still know idea what they were doing in 1st half. Really poor shooting, turnover after turnover. Richman appearing to not make adjustments again until half time. Can he not coach on the fly rather needing 20 minutes at halftime to explain what he wants them to do.?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I liked that Dave put Ward in to start the second half, seems like he is usually too stubborn to make that change. It was great that he played AJ and Gue together, they can play together and with our bigs being so inconsistent that combo needs to see more playing time just so Deng can be on the floor more....Ward and Gue are impact players and if they are playing well the team can play with anyone in the league. Richman needs to get them playing more consistent basketball by the tournament, that might mean he needs to ride out some of their bumpier moments.

Miller is great but you need to give him some help, at the start of the game it felt like it was just four guys spectating while Miller tried to carry everything. I hope he brings Ward back permanently into the starting lineup, let Deng be the 6th man instant energy guy. I loved how active Deng was today, might have been down by 30 at half if it wasn't for him.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Under Richman the team stopped having fun years ago.
    Players have quit the team. This is not the same program it used to be.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns