Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/3 usd

Default Re: 2/3 usd

Even the Midco announcers cant believe how sloppy NDSU has been. Just said most the turnovers "given" to USD. Also, announcers have noticed the lack of energy. Richman at halftime just casually says we got to find a way to match the energy of USD. Match? WTF, we should have MORE energy. Playing at home in an important game to keep from going in the cellar of the league. Just pathetic Dave.....you suck!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    True but you can't coach effort
    Bullshit Bot!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    What about the man that put the team together?
    Coach looks disinterested also. I was ripped the other night for saying he should be on a hot seat. He should! Lack of effort and focus is his baby. I hope we can work back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Bullshit Bot!
    Effort is a direct reflection of the head man. Put 5 out there with drive and effort, no matter who they are. Dave won't though.

The team didn't come into the game ready to play, careless garbage turnovers. We have a starting lineup that basically consists of four guys standing around watching Paul Miller try to make something happen.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Defense our perimeter game and we are screwed. 1-12 on threes. 1-4 at the ft line.

Looks like Dave is doing favors allowing AJ all the play time he gets. I know lots of other problems, but the rest of the players must wonder too. This team does not look like a team on the court.

Something is really wrong here. This is just pure speculation on my part and I could absolutely be wrong, so flame away. I think the problem starts at the top here. There is crappy effort today and during the games that I've watched this year, I've seen little joy out of our players. They just look like they are frustrated and beaten down. It's almost unwatchable, which is why I rarely watch anymore. Following the NCAA appearances, the OK win and the new SHAC, it's been mostly downhill. I'm not sure what the contract situation is but this clearly isn't working. It looks to me like they've quit on the coach and I think it's time to move in another direction. I've felt this way for awhile now. I think they need a coach that brings energy and excitement and does something besides stand there with a scowl on his face. When you're team is giving up a 10-0 run, maybe call a timeout or run a set play or something besides stand there watching the weave???? Ugh. So frustrating. They have the resources to do much better. How in the hell has USD passed them already?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The team didn't come into the game ready to play, careless garbage turnovers. We have a starting lineup that basically consists of four guys standing around watching Paul Miller try to make something happen.
    They are totally checked out, probably feeling sorry for themselves. USD looks so good but basically because they are out efforting us

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Something is really wrong here. This is just pure speculation on my part and I could absolutely be wrong, so flame away. I think the problem starts at the top here. There is crappy effort today and during the games that I've watched this year, I've seen little joy out of our players. They just look like they are frustrated and beaten down. It's almost unwatchable, which is why I rarely watch anymore. Following the NCAA appearances, the OK win and the new SHAC, it's been mostly downhill. I'm not sure what the contract situation is but this clearly isn't working. It looks to me like they've quit on the coach and I think it's time to move in another direction. I've felt this way for awhile now. I think they need a coach that brings energy and excitement and does something besides stand there with a scowl on his face. When you're team is giving up a 10-0 run, maybe call a timeout or run a set play or something besides stand there watching the weave???? Ugh. So frustrating. They have the resources to do much better. How in the hell has USD passed them already?
    Two words....Craig Smith.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.