Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Nasir related to Khalid?
    I think it might be his second son? His other kid, Ishmael, is at Ball State. I didn't see us connected to him before?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Nasir related to Khalid?
    I think he is a cousin, not sure of that, but the Minneapolis North commonality sure seems to clinch it.

Edit: Nephew

http://spokesman-recorder.com/2017/0...ll-title-no-7/

El-Amin legacy at North

The last name of sophomore guard Nasir El-Amin — who started in the Class 1A title game — sounds familiar, and with good reason.

His father, Markram El-Amin, was a star player for North, graduating in 1988. Uncle Ishmael El-Amin starred for the Polars and is a 1994 alum. Another uncle, Khalid El-Amin, led North to three straight state crowns from 1995-98. Brother Malik El-Amin led the Polars to the Minneapolis City Conference in 2011.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 04-22-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    This is an absolutely wonderful family. No doubt their choice will hinge on what school can provide the academic needs Dawson is seeking first. Like a majority of NDSU student/athletes, he is a dedicated student.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    This is an absolutely wonderful family. No doubt their choice will hinge on what school can provide the academic needs Dawson is seeking first. Like a majority of NDSU student/athletes, he is a dedicated student.

This a preferred walk on offer? Seems early to be offering a local kid a scholarship. Little out of character for the bison in recent years.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    This a preferred walk on offer? Seems early to be offering a local kid a scholarship. Little out of character for the bison in recent years.

I’d spend my time worrying more about your recruiting, but that just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Let's see, und can't recruit good HS seniors but has to go the Juco and transfer route. Player development is non-existent as last year showed and you're questioning our recruiting after 6 NC's.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

The most successful FCS program in history and you take a shot at recruiting.

You can do better than that. I mean really, you can do anything and it would be better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    The most successful FCS program in history and you take a shot at recruiting.

You can do better than that. I mean really, you can do anything and it would be better than that.

I wasn't taking a shot. It was a legitimate question. It just seemed unusual compared to past years.
    Not that it matters, but I'm a long time bison football season ticket holder. Wasn't trolling at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Let's see, und can't recruit good HS seniors but has to go the Juco and transfer route. Player development is non-existent as last year showed and you're questioning our recruiting after 6 NC's.
    What does my question have to do with und recruiting? Other than a bison win, there is nothing better than und getting their ass kicked. Just seemed odd for ndsu to offer a kid with no offers, especially a local kid. Not a knock on the kid at all.

Colorado State offers 6’ 5” David Roddy (Breck School - Minneapolis) in basketball per Ryan James.
    Previous offers from Northern Iowa, Fighting Hawks, Davidson and Lehigh.

Roddy was NDSU’s 1st 2019 football offer as a QB. Has football offers from Northern Iowa and South Dakota.