Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Great day to reload. Let's enjoy it. Crazy stress on the new staff. Let's keep this thread about recruiting today! Cheers! National holiday
    What is your take on the Noland kid?

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, Yahweh doesn't mean Jesus... it's a generic Hebrew term for "god." Even as I was typing that, I was asking myself "why do I post stuff like this?" Let's just say that I find etymology fascinating but this fascination contributes to me blurting out things like, "Well, that's not actually a gargoyle. It's a grotesque," and that's the kind of thing that just makes even the mildest-mannered people want to kick my ass.

Anyway, Jesus would make a great name for a DB because, you know,

My bad knew it was one or the other. Being God as opposed too Jesus doesn't make it better for me lol

Now remember "learning" this from Indiana Jones?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ok so since we signed pretty much everyone that we were expecting to even with the QB switcharoo. How many guys should one expect for the next signing day? 3-4? What names out there are still being tossed around? I know Evan Hull is one but think he will end up at a P5 school when its all said and done.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Ok so since we signed pretty much everyone that we were expecting to even with the QB switcharoo. How many guys should one expect for the next signing day? 3-4? What names out there are still being tossed around? I know Evan Hull is one but think he will end up at a P5 school when its all said and done.
    With Treyton Welch signing with Wyoming this morning, I'd think the other big name would be the DB from Minneapolis North, Omar Brown.

FB Jax Dineen (NDSU offer) signed with K-State today: https://twitter.com/KStateFB/status/1075504461554933760

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    FB Jax Dineen (NDSU offer) signed with K-State today: https://twitter.com/KStateFB/status/1075504461554933760
    Good get for Klieman. Obviously hes going to run a pro style would have been a good get but we've never had a problem finding good fullbacks

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Here is more on Evan Hull:

https://www.mnfootballhub.com/news_article/show/978598

At the FCS level, SDSU [South Dakota State] and UNI [Northern Iowa] are probably my top two,” he said. “I’m still talking to Princeton and trying to work out financial aid. And at the Power Five level, I’m talking to Northwestern and Wisconsin. I’m lining up visits for January.”

Both players had hoped for Minnesota interest, but neither was high on the Gophers’ target list. “I don’t think about the Gophers that much anymore,” Hull said.
    When NDSU tried flipping Missouri State commit Ontario Russell, that sure looked like chances were not good with Hull, certainly the Bison were willing to get a different RB from their top prospect list.

Treyton Welch is the other player in the article and someone posted already that he signed with Wyoming. I found it interesting that the Cowboys listed Welch as a TE - he is listed at 6’ 3” 207 currently - maybe he ends up as an H-back type instead of a featured WR.

Sure hope they go after Hull big time
    He is a perfect fit

Name to watch for the February signing period https://www.hudl.com/video/3/3078234...76a506b8afcd9f

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Name to watch for the February signing period https://www.hudl.com/video/3/3078234...76a506b8afcd9f
    Dylan White from Pittsburg KS (yes that Pittsburg from NDSU’s D2 days).
    White is a 6’ 1” 180 WR, 1532 all-purpose yards, 26 ypc, 18 TD’s.
    Has offers from SEMO, Western Illinois

Sports in Kansas
    @sportsinkansas

While Dylan Jordan is deservingly blowing up, he's not the only FBS talent in Pittsburg, KS. There's another young man named Dylan White who may be the best player in the state without an FBS offer. Not sure what the hold up is. He's the fastest player in KS in pads. 4A OPOY.L
    Dylan White’s teammate Dylan Jordan, a LB referred to above, was just offered by Coach Kleiman and K-State and was also just offered by Kansas, Utah, Nebraska.

Kevin Flaherty
    @KFlaherty247
    ·
    13h
    Dylan White ran 4.42 and 4.43 at consecutive camps this past summer. Has PWO offer from Kansas (pretty sure K-State, too), but might have been a full offer in a normal year (both schools are looking at small classes). I think he's a Big 12 WR, personally.
    Dylan White
    @DylanWhite_08

Excited to announce that I will be taking an official visit to North Dakota State University January 11th !! #BisonNation
    Last edited by bruinbison; 12-29-2018 at 01:35 PM.