Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If the DE is Reed Ryan (6'3" 222 lb weakside DE from Waunakee, WI) that would be quite the get. He was just visiting last weekend:

https://twitter.com/ReedMRyanWI/stat...440740352?s=19

Quite the impressive offer list:

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Re...ruitInterests/

He also has a PWO offer from Wisconsin.

Don't want to jinx it but he checks all the boxes from the clues so far.
    I think you are correct. BISONATION just tweeted his Jr. highlights. The kid looks good. Good motor.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    My guess is Reed Ryan for the DL commit. Recent visit. Irons hot. And he's liked/favorited both of Goeser tweets. No clue on the second commit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    In a few years, were going to have the ability to rotate like 8 guys, never get tired, and destroy QBs like never before. Our nickel pass rush will be so elite. Some of these pass rushers well be able to move inside on passing downs and it will be fun to watch. Injuries wont hurt the depth at all.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Pure speculation but I agree.. a DE and WR. We will find out soon enough.
    Looking at offers at WR who are from Wisconsin and attended camp... process of elimination says JACOB LIPPE? Educated guess. Hope its him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If the DE is Reed Ryan (6'3" 222 lb weakside DE from Waunakee, WI) that would be quite the get. He was just visiting last weekend:
    Don't want to jinx it but he checks all the boxes from the clues so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    My guess is Reed Ryan for the DL commit. Recent visit. Irons hot. And he's liked/favorited both of Goeser tweets. No clue on the second commit.
    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Well, let's see, on his twitter account there is a picture of him in a #99 Bison jersey. On his Hudl video, he is wearing #99. Hmm, I don't want to go out on a limb here but...
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Looking at offers at WR who are from Wisconsin and attended camp... process of elimination says JACOB LIPPE? Educated guess. Hope its him
    NDSU has an offer out to an WI OL too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Well, let's see, on his twitter account there is a picture of him in a #99 Bison jersey. On his Hudl video, he is wearing #99. Hmm, I don't want to go out on a limb here but...
    This makes no sense at all. FYI I take no responsibility for anything that I post, especially at 3:26 in the morning.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    NDSU has an offer out to an WI OL too.
    Is there a Wiscy OL offer besides Ben Hoitink?
    Wish he was going to be a Bison, but he went Ivy League and verbaled to Penn several months ago. What a G prospect!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    That is a tweet of a picture of his visit. Most players have similar pictures from schools they take visits to. Now if it was his profile picture, that would be a sign.

But I'm still pretty sure its him

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Is there a Wiscy OL offer besides Ben Hoitink?
    Wish he was going to be a Bison, but he went Ivy League and verbaled to Penn several months ago. What a G prospect!
    Tyler Cooper is another with interest. He'll be FBS though.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyler-Cooper-46049973

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Tyler Cooper is another with interest. He'll be FBS though.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyler-Cooper-46049973
    Do you have inside info on that Jay? I mean after all the Bison have beat Wyoming and the MAC schools on his list.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!