Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1120

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Nice and congrats to him. We'd crush Louisville though.
    Not sure football is really their thing. Basketball is king. I watched bad football in Ky for years.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Jayden Johannsen | 6'2" 202 QB | Sioux Falls, SD | http://www.hudl.com/profile/5373652/Jayden-Johannsen
    - Was offered yesterday. I'm assuming a PWO and was next in line after Logan Graetz. Goes to Sioux Falls Washington, one of the best teams in the state.
    Looks like he will be at NDSU and walking on.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Looks like he will be at NDSU and walking on.
    Great to hear! There is opportunity available and my memory of Johannsen was he was interested in going highest level possible, so good to see it is NDSU. (had a Minnesota State Mankato offer?)

Did a quick check and found this Twitter thread, perhaps this is what SamsRams saw

https://mobile.twitter.com/SFW_Footb...22801028288512

Jayden Johannsen
    WASHINGTON, QB
    The numbers Johannsen put up in his senior campaign are even more impressive when you consider he was working with an almost entirely retooled receiving corps. Over 11 games, he completed 133 of 222 passes for 1,924 yards with 22 touchdowns and just 10 interceptions. The 6-foot-3, 205-pound quarterback also proved capable of running the ball, rushing for 512 yards and four touchdowns on 54 carries.

A 58-percent passer for his career (366-631), Johannsen graduates as the Warriors’ all-time leader in passing yards (6,044) and touchdown passes (68).
    “Jayden is a gunslinger with amazing accuracy,” coach Chad Stadem said. “He is student of the game who made others around him better. I have so much fun being around him each day and will miss just having him around.”
    https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...aa/1981739002/

I also saw an article in the Argus on signing day stating he was planning to walk on at NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Evan Hull now offered by NDSU

Other offers include Brown, Fighting Hawks
    Evan Hull had 4 TD's for Northwestern in last weeks game alone. Dude is a STUD! he woulda looked good at NDSU!.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Evan Hull had 4 TD's for Northwestern in last weeks game alone. Dude is a STUD! he woulda looked good at NDSU!.
    I doubt he was high on becoming a Bison. According to his Northwestern profile:

Chose Northwestern over Air Force and Kansas State.
    So let it go...........and enjoy the players we have as the more you post, the more unappreciative you sound towards the program.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I doubt he was high on becoming a Bison. According to his Northwestern profile:

So let it go...........and enjoy the players we have as the more you post, the more unappreciative you sound towards the program.
    Sam Humann's private (not anymore) response:

oh shut up.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Sam Humann's private (not anymore) response:

There is no one here who is surprised by his private message—hence no responses other than mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There is no one here who is surprised by his private message—hence no responses other than mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I enjoy watching him break. Maybe one day, he'll be appreciative of the NDSU Football program instead of constantly disrespecting the coaches, the players (by wishing instead for those who didn't want to be a Bison), the facilities, the conference, the division, the Athletic Department, etc.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I say you've pretty much touched all the bases...…….