Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Was just on the insiders Bison 1660----a recruits Dad emailed in said his son was 100% committed to NDSU and that as far as he knows so are all of the hard commits. They will be at the game this Friday and cant wait

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    My worry with Kleiman is not this years recruits, but subsequent years. If he steals 3-5 kids we are targeting that are from our area (ND, SD, Minn, Wis, Iowa) this may have an impact. Bohl was not really able to beat us to these recruits, but Kleiman will be able to.
    That may be true of some of our higher end recruits, but overall effect will be a trickle down effect, then we'll go after and get someone else's high end recruits. NDSU is still going to option 1 for most FCS recruits we go after IMO.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Was just on the insiders Bison 1660----a recruits Dad emailed in said his son was 100% committed to NDSU and that as far as he knows so are all of the hard commits. They will be at the game this Friday and cant wait
    This pleases me!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    stop overthinking. Back to recruiting on this thread.
    Thank you Mr B and Makbison! Don't know how to do multiple quotes...
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Thank you Mr B and Makbison! Don't know how to do multiple quotes...
    Simple---click on the icon to the right of "reply with quote" {"+} for the 1st one and then reply with quote for the second.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    The Bohl staff offered some of our commits last time. They can recruit/offer whomever they please.
    Who? From my memory they did not offer any verbally committed athlete. They offered athletes with NDSU offers. Brian Hill and Ryon’e Winters were the two NDSU had a good shot at, but also offered some Florida athletes that I don’t think NDSU had much of a chance at signing

https://twitter.com/TyRoehl/status/1073048444468686848

This tweet from Tyler Roehl makes me feel good that we've got at least one coach still with a vested interest in the future recruits visiting this weekend becoming Bison.

Life is about a lot of GREAT moments. Can’t think of a better day this Friday with graduation for some special men, and a semi final game in front of the BEST fans in the Nation! Also, include some BIG TIME future Bison on campus too! ��

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Who? From my memory they did not offer any verbally committed athlete. They offered athletes with NDSU offers. Brian Hill and Ryon’e Winters were the two NDSU had a good shot at, but also offered some Florida athletes that I don’t think NDSU had much of a chance at signing
    You are correct. Bohl didn't offer a single verbal. But he did target every single non verbal with an offer. Ironically, most of them were flops and attrition was through the roof. The only one that bugged me was Ramone Winters (left the team anyways), the Vega kid from Iowa (left the team) and Brian Hill (who was great) but we were fine with Crockett, Frazier, Bruuuce, Morlock, and Dunn.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I lost track, Which recruits are coming this weekend again?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well I hope Mr. Weerts enjoyed this game and decides to confirm his commitment next week by signing on the dotted line.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS