Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Was cam Smith up here? Know he got offered last week and was planning to take a visit. He is the cb from florida and I know entz tweeted a CB commit last night
    He was not
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

The Henderson kid from Plano is a player. Kind of short but he has some serious wheels. Could probably play slot WR, slot corner, or even running back in a Ty Brooks mold.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Henderson kid from Plano is a player. Kind of short but he has some serious wheels. Could probably play slot WR, slot corner, or even running back in a Ty Brooks mold.
    I've been hoping for the second coming of Ryan Smith in that jet sweep formation for a few years now.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I've been hoping for the second coming of Ryan Smith in that jet sweep formation for a few years now.
    Possibly Kuntz in that role?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Possibly Kuntz in that role?
    I'll believe it when I see it. They've been trying to put a square peg into a round hole since he left trying to make it happen. It hasn't consistently been money since RS graduated.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

247 has him listed as a CB.

https://247sports.com/Player/Braylon...rson-46035320/

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That's his high school position.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

That's his high school position.
    I think he may have played both cb and wr. Atleast he will get 1 home game every year

Nouili just tweeted a Colorado State offer. I doubt he verbaled to SDSU yesterday as some on the bunny board think
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Serious question: does weather make a difference.
    I’m not sure I’d pass up the fargodome and the golden glow of 7 trophies for outside in brookings.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans