Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Check out Jon Shaeffer, recruiting coordinator for SDSU's, twitter.....literally starting following every single NDSU recruit...LMFAO.

Dweeb

The other school that seems to be hitting our recruits HARD is UMASS. Didn't even realize they still had a football team.
    Jon Shaeffer is a "recruiting assistant" at his old school. Let me repeat, he is the towel boy. They don't have a recruiting coordinator like NDSU does. He can follow who he wants, that guy isn't making a difference. I also think he is new to this "title." But, good catch as I started to see him on some things last week. #nebraskajacks #jackboys
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

If KSU only has 9 current commits, you can bet your azz that KSU will be after top Bison recruits up to signing day. That's why if the Bison win on Friday I would ask Klieman to exit the next day. If you worked at ABC Electric and announced you were taking a new job at XYZ Electric, do you think you would be invited to the Xmas party this weekend??? MOVE ON BISON, Klieman has.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    If KSU only has 9 current commits, you can bet your azz that KSU will be after top Bison recruits up to signing day. That's why if the Bison win on Friday I would ask Klieman to exit the next day. If you worked at ABC Electric and announced you were taking a new job at XYZ Electric, do you think you would be invited to the Xmas party this weekend??? MOVE ON BISON, Klieman has.
    Ya we understand this is like the 50th thread that you have posted that in. Its like you think you ......... KNOW IT ALL.

Enough with the shitty business analogies

You're continuing to beat this drum is going to change....nothing. You are really coming across as whining.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Just stop with the "if you worked at company X" analogies. If an incumbent US President lost the general election in November would you tell him to pack his bags because having him there until mid-January is useless because he's obviously just going to be looking at what lobbyist group he wants to work for? If a college coach announces in August that he's going to retire at the end of the season do you tell him to pack his bags and get out since he's obviously going to be worried more about what country clubs he wants to join next summer than coaching the team?

See it's easy to generalize and make analogies and pretend this is a "one size fits all" situation. I'll take the judgement of Klieman, his players (current and former), and the AD over Bisonville rubes any day.

OH and on top of that you see this all the time. My wife has had people stay and they wrap up the projects she has them on and gets another person up to speed on items they were involved with. I have had employees that wanted to stay on till they knew we had the next person in place to do there job. You see it all the time with project managers that they stay on till the project is either in good hands or done. You also see it at the executive level all the time as they help with smooth transitions. There is such thing as integrity and some people don't just leave employers in a lurch because they actually care about the place they work at but another opportunity presents itself. It is very hard to rebuild character as once you lose it well................

K State has 11 verbals and 16 seniors.

They are set up to be good next year
    They will have 33 seniors and 18 juniors

This isnt Laramie where the cuppbord is bare and it's a total rebuild. Klieman will suddenly have access to talent he hasn't had access to before

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

If I were CK I'd check UNI and SDSU's commits to see if there's anything there. They might have a few people that were overlooked.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    OH and on top of that you see this all the time. My wife has had people stay and they wrap up the projects she has them on and gets another person up to speed on items they were involved with. I have had employees that wanted to stay on till they knew we had the next person in place to do there job. You see it all the time with project managers that they stay on till the project is either in good hands or done. You also see it at the executive level all the time as they help with smooth transitions. There is such thing as integrity and some people don't just leave employers in a lurch because they actually care about the place they work at but another opportunity presents itself. It is very hard to rebuild character as once you lose it well................
    When I got laid off as a bond trader, the policy was ALWAYS "you're done. NOW" (obviously, a trader could really fuck a company up with some bad trades).

But for some reason they told me I could work until the end of the year if I wanted to. Finally quit in October so I could go to some Bison games and help my brother with the late bean harvest that year. Had a damn good year trading and got a nice bonus...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)