Page 34 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Nice tease. Why not provide the commit's height, weight and hair color so someone can figure it out. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    sorry for the tease. Not my intention. I just feel like the kid will announce it when he wants to announce it probably. He is quite a dude. Athlete position. Wisconsin. I am not sure why he hasn't gone public on this yet. Can play a bunch of spots. SOunds like OLB. I do know this, he apparently is all world at rugby. Tough as nails. Kid that could play a ton of spots with his size. Talented kid. This linebacker class is absolutely crazy. The first two to commit had 32 D1 offers between them. Illinois kids, who then started to be lead recruiters for NDSU. Leaders. You can PM if you want the name I guess. I just feel like we owe the kid his time.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    sorry for the tease. Not my intention. I just feel like the kid will announce it when he wants to announce it probably. He is quite a dude. Athlete position. Wisconsin. I am not sure why he hasn't gone public on this yet. Can play a bunch of spots. SOunds like OLB. I do know this, he apparently is all world at rugby. Tough as nails. Kid that could play a ton of spots with his size. Talented kid. This linebacker class is absolutely crazy. The first two to commit had 32 D1 offers between them. Illinois kids, who then started to be lead recruiters for NDSU. Leaders. You can PM if you want the name I guess. I just feel like we owe the kid his time.
    I respect the way you think, Ron Burgundy.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is so much information here and is still so frustrating not knowing who it is. Respect the the kids privacy though.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I don't want to know his name. I'd rather get the measurables out there so you guys can scour through the recruiting profiles

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

NDSU offered Tristan Roper a 6-5, 275lb OT from Missouri.

https://twitter.com/tristanroper71/s...94871014871041

https://247sports.com/Player/Tristan-Roper-46056483

He has offers from over half the MVFC.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    NDSU offered Tristan Roper a 6-5, 275lb OT from Missouri.

https://twitter.com/tristanroper71/s...94871014871041

https://247sports.com/Player/Tristan-Roper-46056483

He has offers from over half the MVFC.
    Wow! Great to see! When I looked at Tristan Roper’s recruiting the other day, Northern Iowa was his 1st FCS offer. His recruiting has really taken off. The impressive part is he goes to camps, and then gets offers. Great to read that Roper camped in Fargo yesterday!
    Here is what was said about his Northern Iowa offer (also now has a South Dakota offer)

JP Rock
    @JPRockMO

Blue Springs (MO) South Outstanding O-Line talent Tristan Roper:@tristanroper71 earns an offer from Northern Iowa camping with them. Big 12 and Big 10 schools could use an offensive lineman of his caliber. Tweeted about his work ethic and trajectory earlier today.

Tyler Cooper - 6’ 4” 295 - OL - St Croix Falls WI
    Now offered by Minnesota

Is a 2019 NDSU offer, was hoping the P5’s would not target him so the Bison would have a chance.....(also has a Wyoming offer among others, South Dakota, SDSU, Northern Illinois, New Mexico, Fighting Hawks)
    Last edited by bruinbison; 07-30-2018 at 12:11 PM.

2 names NDSU offered early, but whose recruiting blew up later, made their college choices

Etinosa Reuben - 6’ 3” 275 - DL - Riverside MO (Park Hill South)
    Chose Clemson

Grant Trieber - 6’ 6” 280 - OL - Sioux Falls SD (Lincoln)
    Chose Iowa State - other offers included Minnesota, Oregon, Wisconsin, Missouri

McFeeley posted this. Didn’t want to start another thread, but an interesting take on recruiting

http://www.whig.com/20180728/followi...tment-process#
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lippe announced his commitment to NDSU.