Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 840

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Updates

  1. #791
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,346

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    The bunnies are saying Klieman offered Hull
    Hull = Maple Grove (MN) RB Evan Hull (NDSU offer)

    Evan Hull
    @Hull7Hull
    ·
    1h
    I am ecstatic to announce that I’ve received my first POWER 5 OFFER from Kansas State University!! #wildcats #big12
    In reading about him recently Northwestern is a dream offer for its combination of academics and P5 football. Northwestern and Wisconsin both thinking about offering Hull, depending on what other recruiting targets do.
    SDSU and Northern Iowa would be his top 2 if he stayed at the FCS level.

  2. #792
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,798
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Holl vs. Hull
    Ahh... that makes sense

    15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

  3. #793
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    7,729

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Hull = Maple Grove (MN) RB Evan Hull (NDSU offer)



    In reading about him recently Northwestern is a dream offer for its combination of academics and P5 football. Northwestern and Wisconsin both thinking about offering Hull, depending on what other recruiting targets do.
    SDSU and Northern Iowa would be his top 2 if he stayed at the FCS level.
    With the KSU offer, it sounds like Klieman is inadvertently doing the Bison a favor by keeping him away from a few rival teams.


    Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  4. #794
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,815

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    With the KSU offer, it sounds like Klieman is inadvertently doing the Bison a favor by keeping him away from a few rival teams.


    Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    He had recently said that UNI and SDSU were his top two for FCS offers.

  5. #795
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    642

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    I agree with this. I really don’t mind KSU offering at all.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  6. #796
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,615

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    I guessed that he would do this....and I guessed wrong on one other...I thought on signing day week he would go after a lineman that was at UNI. I have no idea the strengths/weaknesses at K State, but I am sure they will recruiting in some of our areas. This young man really wants to play in the FBS and now has that chance. Impressive young man with all of those Ivy League schools. I hope he does go to K State.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

  7. #797
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tolna
    Posts
    567
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I guessed that he would do this....and I guessed wrong on one other...I thought on signing day week he would go after a lineman that was at UNI. I have no idea the strengths/weaknesses at K State, but I am sure they will recruiting in some of our areas. This young man really wants to play in the FBS and now has that chance. Impressive young man with all of those Ivy League schools. I hope he does go to K State.
    Got any buzz on TJ Holl? See his offer list is growing by the day.

  8. #798
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,815

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    Entz says they hope to sign 3 or 4 scholarship players in the February signing period along with a few PWOs ideally.

  9. #799
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    2,207

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    I suppose we'll bring in Tate Martell now.

  10. #800
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,783

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Entz says they hope to sign 3 or 4 scholarship players in the February signing period along with a few PWOs ideally.
    Hope there's a couple of CB's on that list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •