Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/1 sdsu bunnies

Default Re: 2/1 sdsu bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Jacks were 25-32 at the ft line. Bison 10-16.
    Yup, we have guys who don't want the ball at times, one of them a senior who needs to sit for a while.
    Deng was the reason we were not blown out by halftime so he sits most of the 2nd half.
    In our offense we live and die with the 3ball. We don't have a plan B. Good defensive teams will shut that down.
    Unless we shoot well it may be a one and done again at tournament time.
    We had a whopping 6 assists the whole game. We turned the ball over too often and then killed us on points off turnovers. We played somewhat decent in the first half but had a stretch in the 2nd where we went 2 fo 13 and had a bunch of turnovers inbetween which pretty much was an early dagger

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I wonder if Deng can punt a football?
    We really need that tall receiver

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

watching Grand Canyon vs UMKC basketball now this is FUN great crowd with students going crazy and up & down fast paced ball . u watching NDSU ??
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wait until next year. It will be UGLY!!! We will have no legitimate scorer going into next year. Plus bench will be weak and again we will have zero inside presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Ok, enough of this bullshit. We lost to the best team in the league, on their floor, againt a guy who will be in the NBA. Dave is not on the hot seat. Please. He is 62-35 as a head coach. Our “shit AD”? Please enlighten me how he has been so shitty? I get it, I wish we were playing more consistently better too, but grow the hell up man.
    We need to be the best team in the league and be the team with the best player(s) and coaches.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    We need to be the best team in the league and be the team with the best player(s) and coaches.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Yep. No reason why we can't be the best team in the conference. We have as good or better resources and facilities than everyone in the conference. Being a middle of the road team in a weak conference is unacceptable. We're 0-2 vs SDSU ane got spanked twice. We got spanked by a mediocre UND team. We have this great new facility that was built by private donors and they are awarded by seeing bad losses. Fan support, even though we lead the conference in attendance last year appears to be dwindling. Students don't even show up this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post
    This team has been on a downhill trend since the middle of last year and what has he done to attempt to correct. NOTHING! Same old weave, same old rotation, and sub par recruitment. Why do people keep giving him a free pass? He won with majority of Saul's guys. He is staring at sub 500 record for the last couple of years with 5 crappy non conference games per year. Maybe the seat should get hot. I don't think our AD will do it. Sorry to offend some diehard Richman guys.
    Same old rotation???? Have you even been watching the last three games. Starting line up has changed. Subbing minutes have changed. Deng getting more minutes. If you watch we have had next year's team out there for the first time for extended stretches the last few games. If you can not see the changes both lineup and coaching you are not paying attention or don't understand the intricacies of basketball.

Glad I never even bothered to turn it on.

The men lost by 19 while the women lost by 21.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I think CAS is right. When other teams use the weave late in a game it's meant to make fun of us.
    I was thinking the same thing last night (not the part about CAS being right).

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]