Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: KENNETH CHANNELLE, WR FL

Default 2018 Verbal: KENNETH CHANNELLE, WR FL

Late night news but a huge commit at WR!
    https://t.co/G0BaluV1w3

KENNETH CHANNELLE
    WR
    5-10 164
    Jacksonville, Florida

Offers
    Central Michigan
    Tennessee Tech
    Alcorn State
    Elon
    Campbell
    Mercer
    And others

https://247sports.com/Player/Kenneth-Channelle-46039527

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: KENNETH CHANNELLE, WR FL

I do not think he is that huge of a get (meaning size at 5'11) but damn looks like he has "Southern Speed." I was impressed with the highlight film. Welcome to the Bison Mr. Channelle!
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Welcome! This fragrance is called "Bison Victory by Channelle".

Mentioned it in the recruiting thread but I wonder if this means that Talbert is going to start off as a DB since this would be the 4th WR commit of this class with Sproles, Talbert, Mathis, and now Channelle?

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Welcome! This fragrance is called "Bison Victory by Channelle".

Mentioned it in the recruiting thread but I wonder if this means that Talbert is going to start off as a DB since this would be the 4th WR commit of this class with Sproles, Talbert, Mathis, and now Channelle?
    That is what i would assume. When the signed him he was listed "DB/WR." Could mean they are trying him at DB first, or just alphabetical order. I am guessing he will be a cornerback.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    That is what i would assume. When the signed him he was listed "DB/WR." Could mean they are trying him at DB first, or just alphabetical order. I am guessing he will be a cornerback.
    Ty Brooks started as a corner and then he rushed for 700 yards, averaged 9.2 ypc, had 7 rushing TDs, and caught a TD pass in only 10 games as a sophomore. And he averaged 29 yards on 3 kick returns and had an 80 yard TD called back

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Ty Brooks started as a corner and then he rushed for 700 yards, averaged 9.2 ypc, had 7 rushing TDs, and caught a TD pass in only 10 games as a sophomore. And he averaged 29 yards on 3 kick returns and had an 80 yard TD called back
    Yes he did! I am happy for him. Has nothing to do with this conversation. Professor brought up that Talbert could play DB, since we brought in two more WR commits. I said I agree because of what was posted when they signed him.

Welcome Kenneth. Glad you are in the herd now.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Speed starts the process out at WR and if their hands are iffy they get converted to CB. Either way we win! From the looks of this guy he may be big enough to play right away!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2018 Verbal: KENNETH CHANNELLE, WR FL

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Speed starts the process out at WR and if their hands are iffy they get converted to CB. Either way we win! From the looks of this guy he may be big enough to play right away!
    I was thinking just the opposite on playing right away

A pair of fast, dynamic wideouts would move this team up another notch above greatness at the FCS level. There is no way an opponent could defend the run against two special WR's. Stick would be viewed at another level as well.