Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Juanye Tillman

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Juanye Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Who is Onterrio Canada? I've only heard of Onterrio Smith.
    You mean the original whizzanator?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Welcome juanye. He looks pretty fast and a good tackler. Suprised he didn't have any other offers. If you play at that level you know they have some talent.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He'll need to put some weight unless he plays safety.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    He'll need to put some weight unless he plays safety.
    15 pounds. Ain't no thang with Kramer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    15 pounds. Ain't no thang with Kramer.
    Outside of Nash Jensen, when was the last time NDSU didn’t have a recruit who needed to put on more weight?

This phrase seems to get said about every recruit coming in, which is somewhat silly when you realize that they are in the process of becoming men in a big man’s sport.

Guys that are ready-built for college football as 18-19 year olds are playing in the SEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Outside of Nash Jensen, when was the last time NDSU didn’t have a recruit who needed to put on more weight?

This phrase seems to get said about every recruit coming in, which is somewhat silly when you realize that they are in the process of becoming men in a big man’s sport.

Guys that are ready-built for college football as 18-19 year olds are playing in the SEC.

I hate agreeing with you, but in this case you're 100% right. And the good thing about this program is a true freshman playing is a rarity. So the staff can recruit projecting what a high school kid can look like after getting into the program instead of day 1 of fall practice.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2018 Verbal: Juanye Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Probably Austin Richard would be the last scholarship player I know of. But in reality all incoming freshman need to put on more muscle mass. The difference is some need to trim off more fat than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    I hate agreeing with you, but in this case you're 100% right. And the good thing about this program is a true freshman playing is a rarity. So the staff can recruit projecting what a high school kid can look like after getting into the program instead of day 1 of fall practice.
    I hate agreeing with myself too when I'm 100% right. With that said, I'm sending George after YOU!!!
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I put on a good 15-20lbs my freshman year. I didn't play football but it was easily done.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I put on a good 15-20lbs my freshman year. I didn't play football but it was easily done.
    Was that 15 lbs of Beer Muscle?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!