Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Jasir Cox

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Jasir Cox

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Look at the tweet and see how his teammates are supporting him and promoting him.

You're a fat guy in the middle of nowhere. His brothers are the ones who's opinion he cares about.
    i don't think that was a veiled compliment bro u going to take that this is america
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Look at the tweet and see how his teammates are supporting him and promoting him.

You're a fat guy in the middle of nowhere. His brothers are the ones who's opinion he cares about.
    As a fat guy myself, I'm offended.

Has anyone seen the bacon?
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post

A fat Oregonian? Do you get fat shamed often?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Another non-committed, selfish player from the younger generation. Yep, go ahead and fire away about how kids should be able to do this, but it doesnt mean it should have been allowed to happen. Just another bad decision by the NCAA.

I will only accept this answer if you have been working at the same job your whole life. If not then you are selfish also

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I will only accept this answer if you have been working at the same job your whole life. If not then you are selfish also
    Lame comparison. Does anyone have a copy of the commitment document the student athletes sign?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    He's been boomin since before you were drawin breath bro

This is yet another move where I'm like WTF? I don't see him as a high level P5 guy, so if you aren't going P5, I just don't get it. Jabril leaving always made sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post

As an offended guy, I'm fat.

I ate the bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    This is yet another move where I'm like WTF? I don't see him as a high level P5 guy, so if you aren't going P5, I just don't get it. Jabril leaving always made sense to me.
    Feels like another western kentucky move which makes no sense to me either but what do I know I'm just a fat guy in the middle of no where.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Likely going to a team thats worse than NDSU.

Agreed, Jabril could've pretty much picked his school.