Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bison at Fort Wayne

Default Re: Bison at Fort Wayne

Three years ago this was supposed to be the best team since the the guys beat Oklahoma. Frankly we stink and it’s frustrating that we aren’t living up to expectation/standard. That is all.

Tough loss for sure. Richman and staff hang their hat on being a good defensive team and they just aren't getting it done on that side of the floor. Cant give up 52 second half points and expect a win.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Why does Dylan Miller play? He is the world's smallest big man, sit him on the bench and hopefully he transfers.
    We need to raise our standards on recruiting. Too many works in progress/niche role players on this team. When we’ve been good, we’ve had 5ish guys who could lead us in scoring. Now we have 1 or 2

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    We need to raise our standards on recruiting. Too many works in progress/niche role players on this team. When we’ve been good, we’ve had 5ish guys who could lead us in scoring. Now we have 1 or 2
    What I don't get he has been awful for as long as he has been here, yet he still plays and steals minutes from a young player that could use them.

I agree that this team is in all kinds of trouble next year.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Dylan Miller with a brutal turnover....IPFW up 2.
    Why this guy continues to play boggles my mind

We took 62 shots.
    32 were three pointers
    30 were two pointers

I think I post this ridiculous stat after ever loss.

Seems like most of our wins we shoot less threes and get to the free throw line. Unless we have one of those fluke lights out games.

Seems like the games we lose we chuck threes over half the shots.

What's the definition of insanity?

Hey and check out the Oklahoma box score. 14 threes the entire game. Now we do more than that in a half!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

howd wyo juco dan quale do in the starting 5

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    howd wyo juco dan quale do in the starting 5
    This was perplexing as well, unless it was something disciplinary. Let's not start P Miller while we're at it. Stay hot.

At least a few years ago when we weren't great offensively our defense was mostly sound. Now they suck at defense and blow a big lead. The fact that Richman keeps playing Dylan Miller is enough for me to stop watching this debacle. Why expect this team to play with energy and effort when he keeps sending out the poster child for the lack of both but hey let's go ahead and spot him up for 3's. How long is Richman going to use the "their young" excuse and since when did he start with that anyway? Never heard him use excuses before this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    At least a few years ago when we weren't great offensively our defense was mostly sound. Now they suck at defense and blow a big lead. The fact that Richman keeps playing Dylan Miller is enough for me to stop watching this debacle. Why expect this team to play with energy and effort when he keeps sending out the poster child for the lack of both but hey let's go ahead and spot him up for 3's. How long is Richman going to use the "their young" excuse and since when did he start with that anyway? Never heard him use excuses before this season.
    I am done giving Richmond the benefit of the doubt...Dylan miller has zero heart but he is apparently Dave’s boy to even see the court... Tyson must have got benched for showing emotion... I love that kid and his swagger and think that we need more of his swagger ....playing for the 8th seed and using at as the 1 seed lets go suck falls
    TRUST THE PROCESS