Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JSU- I guess i would expect something like this from you

Default JSU- I guess i would expect something like this from you

JACKSONVILLE, Ala. -- Former Auburn tight end Landon Rice has signed with Jacksonville State.

Auburn dismissed Rice from the team as a freshman after a woman said he raped her. In April 2017, a Lee County grand jury declined to indict Rice on the charge.

Defense attorneys said the grand jury decided there wasn't sufficient evidence.

Rice, a former four-star recruit, never played in a game for the Tigers.

Jacksonville State said in a statement Tuesday the university "conducted a very thorough investigation" before admitting Rice, speaking with Auburn officials and the player.

Sanctions against Rice stemming from Auburn's Title IX investigation expired on Sept. 26, 2017. Jacksonville State released a memo from Auburn Title IX Coordinator Kelley Taylor saying the matter was closed for the university.

The AP does not generally name alleged victims in sexual assault cases.

Default Re: JSU- I guess i would expect something like this from you

Innocent until proven guilty I guess.

but yeah, vintage JSU. the shit those poor JSU girls must go through down there.... oofta
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I talked to my NCAA source in Dallas about this and it sounds like this is just a conspiracy hatched by ESPN, JMU, and NDSU to tarnish the spotless reputations of JSU football and head coach John Grass. The NCAA, ESPN, and Frisco made so much money off the FCS title game this past year that they're doing everything in their power to ensure that it's NDSU vs JMU every year and we all know that JSU, despite losing their first playoff game as a #3 seed in 3 of the last 4 years, is clearly the prime suspect to upset that balance of power year in and year out.

Just figured I'd let you guys know....

When the Bama QB transfers he will need someone to throw to might as well be...............

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I talked to my NCAA source in Dallas about this and it sounds like this is just a conspiracy hatched by ESPN, JMU, and NDSU to tarnish the spotless reputations of JSU football and head coach John Grass. The NCAA, ESPN, and Frisco made so much money off the FCS title game this past year that they're doing everything in their power to ensure that it's NDSU vs JMU every year and we all know that JSU, despite losing their first playoff game as a #3 seed in 3 of the last 4 years, is clearly the prime suspect to upset that balance of power year in and year out.

The only reason they lost those playoff games is the dis-respect from the committee making them a #3 seed. The committee didn't know what they were doing making NDSU (who lost a game in November) the #2 seed.

[Wait. Give me a moment. My tin-foil hat fell off. There, that's better].

If you are willing to look at the evidence there is no other possible explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning is Gr8 View Post
    JACKSONVILLE, Ala. -- Former Auburn tight end Landon Rice has signed with Jacksonville State.

Auburn dismissed Rice from the team as a freshman after a woman said he raped her. In April 2017, a Lee County grand jury declined to indict Rice on the charge.

Defense attorneys said the grand jury decided there wasn't sufficient evidence.

Rice, a former four-star recruit, never played in a game for the Tigers.

Jacksonville State said in a statement Tuesday the university "conducted a very thorough investigation" before admitting Rice, speaking with Auburn officials and the player.

Sanctions against Rice stemming from Auburn's Title IX investigation expired on Sept. 26, 2017. Jacksonville State released a memo from Auburn Title IX Coordinator Kelley Taylor saying the matter was closed for the university.

The AP does not generally name alleged victims in sexual assault cases.
    The only name missing in this report is his sisters first and last name!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

I will believe this ONLY if it is verified by my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the Selection Committee's secret notes at 31 Flavors last night.

Look at the bright side of FCS football, Sam Houston State will be rated in the top 4 all of next season. What is the bright side of that you may ask? Well, they have 50% chance of ending up in your bracket

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I will believe this ONLY if it is verified by my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the Selection Committee's secret notes at 31 Flavors last night.
    Dammit. What movie is that from?

Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."