Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS NFC 2018 Draft Prospects

Default Re: FCS NFC 2018 Draft Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Thought i've heard Klieman say that James Fisher has a good shot at the next level multiple times as well.
    I can't recall the last time that I've seen a bad snap from a Bison LSer.

Alabama kids play 2 years of Ball, FCS kids play 4. Almost every kid that starts at Alabama, if not all, are either drafted or brought into an NFL camp. Watch any NFL game and somebody is sent to the locker room about every 10-15 plays. Watched a NFL game about a month ago and five straight plays somebody was helped off the field, two of those were stoppage of play knee injuries, almost certainly ACL or MCL tears. I don't believe you will see high school football in 20 years. It will be a community funded sport not sanctioned by public school systems, schools wont be allowed to accept the liability moving forward when all the medical research catches up regarding head injuries and lasting affects. Many retired NFL players are coming forward with a lot of nightmare stories.

Moral of the story; our players are only good enough to play in the NFC, not the AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Moral of the story; our players are only good enough to play in the NFC, not the AFC.
    Was wondering if someone would make that joke...

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Alabama kids play 2 years of Ball, FCS kids play 4. Almost every kid that starts at Alabama, if not all, are either drafted or brought into an NFL camp. Watch any NFL game and somebody is sent to the locker room about every 10-15 plays. Watched a NFL game about a month ago and five straight plays somebody was helped off the field, two of those were stoppage of play knee injuries, almost certainly ACL or MCL tears. I don't believe you will see high school football in 20 years. It will be a community funded sport not sanctioned by public school systems, schools wont be allowed to accept the liability moving forward when all the medical research catches up regarding head injuries and lasting affects. Many retired NFL players are coming forward with a lot of nightmare stories.
    Lots of bullshit there, but then many parents and their kids are pussies these days......some even change their gender.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I can't recall the last time that I've seen a bad snap from a Bison LSer.
    One in NC game was way low to our punter

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

It seems like whenever they have players introduce themselves at the beginning of games, you hear one FCS/D-II school listed as a starter on the majority of NFL rosters.
    It's OK to not be OK.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Read an article about east/west practices and it says Kuhnert is practicing at both guard/center. Article didn't heap a lot of praise on him but was not too critical either. Sorry, I don't know how to link.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Read an article about east/west practices and it says Kuhnert is practicing at both guard/center. Article didn't heap a lot of praise on him but was not too critical either. Sorry, I don't know how to link.
    Being able to play at multiple positions is huge in the NFL because of the limited roster spots. I know he started many games a center early on before being moved to guard. Hopefully this will give him an edge over some of the other interior lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Lots of bullshit there, but then many parents and their kids are pussies these days......some even change their gender.
    Once again, someone quotes a poster I have on ignore, and reminds me why I have them on ignore.