Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: FCS NFC 2018 Draft Prospects

Default Re: FCS NFC 2018 Draft Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I'm actually sorry I brought up the subject of NDSU players and the vikings. I wasn't expecting things to go down the road they did. So, let's move on.
    say stupid shit, expect stupid shit

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    This post is generally applicable on BV of late. May need to plagiarize to my sigline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    In light of that comment, I'm actually sorry I even bothered to apologize.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

whatre you apologizing for? Its mid may in the off season and the draft is done.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Wow. Way to run down NDSU players that have had nice long careers.
    Perhaps the Vikings' GM views NDSU players the exact same way Elway (and previous Broncos' GM/decision makers) views Alabama players, and hence, why he won't draft them - they get burnt out in college due to the style of football they play.
    Hail the BISON!!!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Perhaps the Vikings' GM views NDSU players the exact same way Elway (and previous Broncos' GM/decision makers) views Alabama players, and hence, why he won't draft them - they get burnt out in college due to the style of football they play.
    Difference there are a couple more Alabama players in the NFL Avoiding them would be hard. If someone took a deeper look you'd probably find 10+ teams that don't have or have had NDSU players.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Tends to happen when a player is injured. Joe had neck/shoulder nerve injury last year that he played through. The previous season, he dealt with an ankle injury as a rookie and still played.
    So you're saying the Vikes missed on a guy who has graded out below average because he's been injured his two years in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    So you're saying the Vikes missed on a guy who has graded out below average because he's been injured his two years in the league?
    No that's not what I said. I referring to why his grade isn't a great representation to his actual play, especially last year. I don't know what his grade was his rookie year (nor by whom or if the system was subjective or objective), but I'm sure it was above average. All this while being injured and having to move around due to most of the Colts' line being inept. The Vikings, on the other hand, have OL issues nearly just as bad and would have benefited from having a player like Haeg, especially if they could do a better job of keeping him healthy and focusing on one position.

With Quentin Nelson being added to their line, Joe should be able to focus now on one position (I'm guessing on the right side, probably guard) instead of being shifted from RG to LG to RT on what possibly could be consecutive plays. This will help the Colts become a dangerous team if they can keep their QB on his feet, healthy and if that QB is Andrew Luck (still not sure if he is healed completely from the botched surgery).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Streveler Tore it up tonight 22-28 246 3TD 10 carries 98 yards 1TD
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results