Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS NFC 2018 Draft Prospects

Default Re: FCS NFC 2018 Draft Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Is that hand size a typo? I can’t recall seeing a NFL QB ever with hands that small.
    Yeah that is really small for a football player. He is a hell of an athlete and some team would be smart to bring him in, see what he can do at QB for a week or so and then move him to wr.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

From March 3:

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Jake Wieneke clocks in at 4.67 in the 40, 9 in the bench press, 34” vertical at the NFL Combine.

Dallas Goedert does 23 reps in the bench press, will wait on the 40 until SDSU pro day due to hamstring injury in the Senior Bowl.
    Today, Dallas Goedert still did not run the 40, but participated in other drills:

Todd McShay
    Todd McShay
    @McShay13
    ·
    2h
    SDSU TE Dallas Goedert killed Pro Day today. Combo of 6.86 3cone, 4.07 short shuttle, 35” Vert., and 10-1 Broad would be really good for a 200 lb WR. Dallas weighs 257. People complaining about him not running a 40 (post SR Bowl inj) are laughable. He and Hurst easily top 2 TEs

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I've said it before, Streveler is a monster.

Since he was in the super-hurry-up offense I'm guessing he didn't have much responsibility with audibles or play calling. That may be his big weakness.
    Talked to him a bit on the sidelines this year, seems like a kid everyone on his team wanted to go to battle for. As much as I wanted to crush USD, someone I was definitely rooting for outside of our game.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Talked to him a bit on the sidelines this year, seems like a kid everyone on his team wanted to go to battle for. As much as I wanted to crush USD, someone I was definitely rooting for outside of our game.
    Tough as nails too. Easy player to root for.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Today, Dallas Goedert still did not run the 40, but participated in other drills:
    Eagle spotted scouting Dallas Goedert.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...ert--116855174

Elsewhere at least one talk head analyst mock draft has the Eagle taking Goedert with their 1st round pick.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

See the Cowboys have a official visit for Daurice Fountain WR Northern Iowa...............6/7th round?

Hail the BISON!!!

Craig Haley’s update on some FCS draft prospect:

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS

P. J. Hall’s note stood out, really tested well:

P.J. Hall, Sam Houston State, DT, 6-0, 308 - As if his four-year production wasn't enough - 42 sacks and an FCS-record 86½ tackles for loss - the All-American Hall blew up his pro day with athleticism, including 4.73-second speed in the 40-yard dash and a 38-inch vertical leap, and power, as he cranked out 36 reps on the 225-pound bench press. He's now viewed with a fifth-round grade.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Tommy Lawlor's Final Eagles-Only Mock Draft"

FTA: Seventh Round (No. 250 Overall): LB Nick DeLuca, North Dakota State

Jordan Hicks is on pace to be ready for the 2018 season. When healthy, he gives the Eagles one of the best young linebackers in the NFL. Unfortunately, Hicks has had injury issues in two of his three years, so the team could use some long-term insurance at middle linebacker.

DeLuca started at middle linebacker for 2 1/2 years for the Bison. He racked up 329 tackles and deflected 17 passes. At 251 pounds, he has the size to play the run. DeLuca also shows the potential to be effective in coverage. He could also be outstanding on special teams. DeLuca helped himself with a strong showing at the Senior Bowl.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...b-33cd2904b04e
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Are the browns called that because their head is up their ass and it turns them brown