Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Und 1/16

Default Re: Und 1/16

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    They had 32 points off 17 ndsu turnovers. Thwt along with them making 13 threes and us making 6. Cant do that. This team has what it takes to win consistently deapite its youth. Just need contribution from guys other then Paul and AJ. For those on here that are giving up on this team, go ahead. Being a loyal fan is a foreign language to you I guess.
    Sometimes loyalty requires saying what needs to be said and continuing to say it until something changes.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We didn't play with poise or maturity in the first half. When you throw away 9 possessions because of turnovers and und is shooting 60% from the 3 point line and making 10 of them the game was basically over at halftime.

Cam Hunter needs to run the Woodside Bicep play (remember Saul doing that?) have Eliason/Dylan set high screen for him..... have paul Miller sit at 3 point land if they collapse. run this play every time down and we will have more success
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Uninspired. Unathletic. Poorly coached. Lights are too bright. Best players peaked. We have fallen big time. The days of Trayvon, LA, Braun, Brown, and Bjorkland are history
    Bingo...couldn't agree more and you hit the nail on the head. Still hope this team and coaches can pull their head out of their ass but not looking good. Well past halfway part of the season and not looking good at all. This team is totally uninspired, unfocused, predictable, and undisciplined. So frustrating and heartwrenching to see this program sinking right in front of our eyes. F-it throw a million a year at Rick Pitino or another high profile coach that knows what the hell he is doing. Can you imagine this athletic department with both a top notch football and basketball program. The SHAC packed every game with 6000 roudy fans. Tourney run after tourney run! I watched Grand Canyon State coached by Thundar Dan Majerle. Talk about a fun team to watch on both ends of the floor. It can be done but I doubt there is enough balls and forward thinking in this athletic department to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Sometimes loyalty requires saying what needs to be said and continuing to say it until something changes.
    Yep. It's like being an enabler. I'll never rip on an individual player but I'll rip the entire team and as always the coaches because they are professionals and get paid to do something most would kill for and do for much less money. This team isn't athletic and it's not their fault but shirty effort and lack of fire sucks

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Oh shut up holier than thou guy. Everyone has a right to their opinion if the program is lacking something. In men's bball, the program is lacking pretty much everything.

Just because you are a sunshine pumper doesn't mean you can play the loyal fan card on other posters who watch the games just as much as you do.

I admittedly do not watch because I can't stand Richman
    Lol...sunshine pumper. Never heard that before. I'm gonna use it though. I like it.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yep. It's like being an enabler. I'll never rip on an individual player but I'll rip the entire team and as always the coaches because they are professionals and get paid to do something most would kill for and do for much less money. This team isn't athletic and it's not their fault but shirty effort and lack of fire sucks
    I hope the athletic department is reading this thread, and I think someone there is assigned to do so. The moment DR was hired I could feel it was a poor decision. His dad coaches at Wap Science and he never learned nor had the potential NDSU MBB deserves and NDSU athletics should accept. We missed on Smith at USD. Just a poor hire by NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I hope the athletic department is reading this thread, and I think someone there is assigned to do so. The moment DR was hired I could feel it was a poor decision. His dad coaches at Wap Science and he never learned nor had the potential NDSU MBB deserves and NDSU athletics should accept. We missed on Smith at USD. Just a poor hire by NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DR seems like a nice guy. I would love it if he was successful. But he hasn't been. What happened to all the "we aspire to be like Gonzaga" talk? Was that just bullshit? My fear is that NDSU admin will tolerate mediocre basketball as long as football is strong. I hope I'm wrong about that, but I just don't see NDSU ponying up the necessary $$$ to get a solid coach that not only desires NDSU to be the talk and envy of mid-majors, but can deliver it.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Same shit, different game. One player who had NO business seeing the floor in the 2nd half and Gue sits on the bench.

This team is SOFT. Really sloppy. Foul. Foul. Foul. Foul. Foul. 2nd half. That charge on Ward was awful. He was a half step ahead of him.

Next game: Bison are great. Lets keep this going. Richman had some fire.
    Next game: Bison suck. Richman needs to get some fire.
    Next game: Repeat