Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Und 1/16

Default Re: Und 1/16

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The lack of effort was not obvious when the UND player lost control of the ball and it rolled about 15 ft by 4 NDSU players and he simply jogged after it and picked it up. Not saying they would have 100% sure been able to get to it but NO ONE EVEN FRICKIN TRIED!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Bingo, i said the same thing, 1 on 4 for an open ball and tge guy who fumbled it gets it uncontested and scores, very sad

Is it coaching? Is it skill? Is it complacency? DR better figure it out, attendance isnt going to get better and the arena isnt going to fill itself
    That's all on lazy players who either don't give a fuck or are too out of shape. And I put that on the players too because they control their own conditioning and/or control their own effort. Then again Richman recruited them.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I guarantee by the end of this thread win or lose we will all be told by the basketball apologists that we don’t know what we are talking about and they will point to coach’s winning percentage.

I guarantee by the end of this thread win or lose we will all be told by the basketball apologists that we don’t know what we are talking about and they will point to coach’s winning percentage.

And we are a young team ... but does that explain lack of effort and zero GASF?? Nope.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Actually they will say it doesn't matter because the Summit League tournament is what counts.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Amazing how much this program has regressed since Saul left.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

This is fucking sad
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And, the turnover fest continues. Ward in consecutive possessions!

Yikes. Does anybody have the skills to take it to the paint and finish?

Richman is a joke. Cant get any effort out of these kods against your rival. Simply embarrasing.

It's very rare I feel the urge to BOOOOOOOO but this is total dog shit