Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Und 1/16

Default Re: Und 1/16

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    And our most athletic player sits on the bench

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Didn't even crack double digit minutes...For the third straight game.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Normally I'm on the apologist's side for Richman and NDSU basketball but they deserve every bit of criticism hurled at them after their 2nd stinker of a performance at home in 5 days. There's no emotion from the players or the coaches. They deserved to play in front of an empty gym tonight not 4,000+. The ridiculousness of a man-on-man offense where 4 guys just stand on the perimeter motionless waiting for a pass can't be overstated. It's like they thought UND was playing a zone defense. Offense is routinely 4 on 5 since whoever is on the floor as the #5 doesn't have a clue on offense.... but they keep giving Eliason touches at the 3 point line. Defensively they just looked slow and their post defense was brutal... made Avants look like an All-American. This team can still turn it around this year but I have little hope that they will. They'll play a good game or two here or there but they don't have the competitors to win when the going gets tough and that's what you need to win the Summit. This program seems destined for mediocrity this year and beyond if they aren't injected with some energy from either on the court or off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Yeah I agree with you, I was just mocking the idea of a play-in game being some sort of saving grace or rallying cry for some people. I don't understand why some people have been so dismissive this year of non-con games when winning those games in the past gets us a 12 seed vs Oklahoma for example.
    [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Those are thumbs up on my iPhone btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 01-17-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Terrible...17 turnovers, 32 points off of them.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    ndsu is incapable of driving the lane?
    answer this we had bonus w 10 min left woody was sittin courtside and wouldve put up 50fts
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They had 32 points off 17 ndsu turnovers. Thwt along with them making 13 threes and us making 6. Cant do that. This team has what it takes to win consistently deapite its youth. Just need contribution from guys other then Paul and AJ. For those on here that are giving up on this team, go ahead. Being a loyal fan is a foreign language to you I guess.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Normally I'm on the apologist's side for Richman and NDSU basketball but they deserve every bit of criticism hurled at them after their 2nd stinker of a performance at home in 5 days. There's no emotion from the players or the coaches. They deserved to play in front of an empty gym tonight not 4,000+. The ridiculousness of a man-on-man offense where 4 guys just stand on the perimeter motionless waiting for a pass can't be overstated. It's like they thought UND was playing a zone defense. Offense is routinely 4 on 5 since whoever is on the floor as the #5 doesn't have a clue on offense.... but they keep giving Eliason touches at the 3 point line. Defensively they just looked slow and their post defense was brutal... made Avants look like an All-American. This team can still turn it around this year but I have little hope that they will. They'll play a good game or two here or there but they don't have the competitors to win when the going gets tough and that's what you need to win the Summit. This program seems destined for mediocrity this year and beyond if they aren't injected with some energy from either on the court or off of it.
    How about Dylan Miller standing behind the 3 point line and UND doesn't guard him, basically giving UND an extra player in the paint

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Uninspired. Unathletic. Poorly coached. Lights are too bright. Best players peaked. We have fallen big time. The days of Trayvon, LA, Braun, Brown, and Bjorkland are history
    You forgot NO leadership.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Terrible...17 turnovers, 32 points off of them.
    Ward had more turnovers himself than UND...We played poor defensively, gave up 86 points....Team lacks intensity....We have no low post threat on offense.....Let's face it, unless we shoot the 3 ball well we are screwed offensively....I am losing faith in our coaching staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    They had 32 points off 17 ndsu turnovers. Thwt along with them making 13 threes and us making 6. Cant do that. This team has what it takes to win consistently deapite its youth. Just need contribution from guys other then Paul and AJ. For those on here that are giving up on this team, go ahead. Being a loyal fan is a foreign language to you I guess.
    Oh shut up holier than thou guy. Everyone has a right to their opinion if the program is lacking something. In men's bball, the program is lacking pretty much everything.

Just because you are a sunshine pumper doesn't mean you can play the loyal fan card on other posters who watch the games just as much as you do.

I admittedly do not watch because I can't stand Richman