Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Und 1/16

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Und 1/16

UND shooting out of their azz. Can’t keep this up. I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    This is some shit basketball we are playing. Totally lazy and uninspired. Then first possession after a time out the play is to jack a three. Color me shocked!

Of course I have a football avatar so my opinion means nothing in this forum.

Ndsu has zero fire, they look like zombies out there
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

They better get inspired or this will be Denver part II
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Bison trail 46-37 at the half. Just pathetic effort from these guys. The coaching staff either can't make in game adjustments or the players just aren't listening. I don't know WTF is going on with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Bison trail 46-37 at the half. Just pathetic effort from these guys. The coaching staff either can't make in game adjustments or the players just aren't listening. I don't know WTF is going on with this team.
    UND is horrible too so I guess that makes us less than horrible and to make matters worse they look like they don't give a fuck.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The problem most have with assessing the MBB program is they are used to the effort put out by the FB team. There has never really been much of a fair comparison there, with the exception of a very few MBB teams/players over the years. This has been going on for decades at NDSU.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Playing at UND's pace. Settle down, take care of the ball and hope they cool off from the perimeter.

Default Und 1/16

The lack of effort was not more obvious then when the UND player lost control of the ball and it rolled about 15 ft by 4 NDSU players and he simply jogged after it and picked it up. Not saying they would have 100% sure been able to get to it but NO ONE EVEN FRICKIN TRIED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The lack of effort was not obvious when the UND player lost control of the ball and it rolled about 15 ft by 4 NDSU players and he simply jogged after it and picked it up. Not saying they would have 100% sure been able to get to it but NO ONE EVEN FRICKIN TRIED!!!

Bingo, i said the same thing, 1 on 4 for an open ball and tge guy who fumbled it gets it uncontested and scores, very sad

Is it coaching? Is it skill? Is it complacency? DR better figure it out, attendance isnt going to get better and the arena isnt going to fill itself
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

UND 10-17 shooting from the 3 point line. Bison 9 turnovers. Gave up 46 points at the half.....not good but only a 9 point deficit is fortunate at this point.