Thread: Oral Roberts game today, big win by the Herd!

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Oral Roberts game today, big win by the Herd!

Nice come back win today by the Bison. It looked bleak early as ORU has good athletes and lead most of the first half. AJ and Miller looked good again and the new PG Hunter shot well in the second half to stretch out a nice lead.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Default Re: Oral Roberts game today, big win by the Herd!

10-19 as a team from 3 today. Last Thursday they were 6-26. That was really the difference and I think we're going to see more ups and downs from this team as we progress through the Summit League schedule since they're so dependent on the 3. The good news is they've played really good defense now for 3 straight games since SDSU torched them. If they can keep that up they can maybe even weather a bad shooting game if they rebound well (which they didn't do against Denver or in the 1st half today).

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The team played with a bit more conviction tonight as if they had their collective arse lit. Not sure why Geu isn't playing more. We have an inside vertical threat there. Multiple double figure scorers which we must have we can't depend on P Miller dropping 30+ every night.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice bounce back game by the Bison. Nice to see some fire from the belly of Richman during the game(about damn time). Now if he can only figure out how to work the refs in game that would be a plus. P-Smooth cannot do it by himself and when he has other players step up we can beat anybody in the Summit. If not, we can lost to anybody and that was evident as all get out during the last two games. It helped that AJ actually showed up(about damn time). Need him to play like this the rest of the year and not disappear like he has up to until this game. We also worked to get open 3's compared to the BS off balance and shot clock expiring 3's we took against Denver. I hope the the extreme inconsistency is behind this team and especially coaches. I get it as guys are going to have bad games every now and then we just can't have long stretches of multiple players having off games. You can do it fellas!

We might be able to remove AJ from the back of milk cartons if he plays like this the rest of the way out. Paul is simply the best. Hunter needs to continue to be aggressive. Loved the ball movement and finding the open holes in the zone defense of ORU. Season sweep chance Tuesday night. Bring your books and let's do it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    We might be able to remove AJ from the back of milk cartons if he plays like this the rest of the way out. Paul is simply the best. Hunter needs to continue to be aggressive. Loved the ball movement and finding the open holes in the zone defense of ORU. Season sweep chance Tuesday night. Bring your books and let's do it.
    I was really impressed with AJ after Richman chewed some ass. Really focused on rebounding and stepped up his defense. Helped carry over to his offense. I don't know what it takes to piss him off like that every game, but it needs to be done. Hope the whole team realizes that effort like that can win every game.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.