Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Old snorty: photoshop needed

Default Re: Old snorty: photoshop needed

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    what's wrong with chrome?

It's been done to death.

Last edited by Christopher Moen; 01-18-2018 at 12:01 AM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Again- totally agree. I think matte is a nice look for a lot of people and definitely not so good for others. UNI as an example I think is much better as a matte finish rather than glossy- and I think the Gophers in particular was much better matter than the glossy crap they have now (#Elite). UN_ I think looks pretty stupid with the matte, but then again just about anything they do looks stupid, in everyone's opinion.

Vikings Matte= good
    Jaguars matte= absolutely retarded

thoughts?
    Vikings matte is amazing. The original 70s-90s helmet was awesome but then they went to this ugly girly pretty purple which sucked so bad. Similar to the matte UNI which looks great.

UND matte looks like dog shit.

NDSU glossy yellow looks amazing but would probably look hideous in matte.

Vikings old (flat)

Vikings crappy helmet

Vikings New

UND ugly

UND insanely ugly

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Anyone else think they are over using the harvest helmets? What did they wear them for 3 or 4 games last year? So much for being special.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Anyone else think they are over using the harvest helmets? What did they wear them for 3 or 4 games last year? So much for being special.
    the players choose so if they choose to wear them all season i am fine with it

I say we make the Harvest Helmets the standard, and come up with a super harvest helmet design. Something with Matte, chrome, pinwheels, built-in misters, and racing stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I say we make the Harvest Helmets the standard, and come up with a super harvest helmet design. Something with Matte, chrome, pinwheels, built-in misters, and racing stripes.
    Get off my lawn!

How about this for the logo on our super harvest helmets? The ultimate harvester.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Milkman; 01-18-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Where the vent holes are, we could put some spinning rims!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Needs wifi
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Forgive this shotty photoshop job, but I forgot I told you I'd do this so i did this quickly using the mobile photoshop version; you get the idea:

It looks really old, it would be great for a throw back jersey game. Hate it for a regular helmet.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21