Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moral Crusaders and milk drinkers

Default Moral Crusaders and milk drinkers

Do you feel butt hurt because someone insulted you during the game because they were overserved maybe they overserved themselves? Maybe you were walking through the peanut gallery of the tailgate area and witnessed me being arrested? By the way, the FPD were profiling everyone that day who tripped over the curb, pissed their pants and passed out. This is your thread, no more need to do your moral policing and crusading on other threads. Good for political conversations too!
    Unfortunately for me, they were arresting everyone that tripped over the curb passed out and pissed their pants at the tailgate.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Moral Crusaders and milk drinkers

Could we have a link on this thread for approved charities (who are also, of course, socially conscious and politically correct) in which we can easily donate all our offensive Carson Wentz jerseys to?

I mean, that ingrate was actually on a team that beat our beloved Vikings in an NFC Championship game! Can you believe that?! Yah, I know he didn't play, but he did everything in his power to help his teammates, especially that effin' Nick Foles, do what they could to beat the Vikes. I used to think Carson had class, but now, as far as I am concerned, he can go pound sand.

ill donate my XXL carson wentz & youth jersey that i got for my 2 year old.

please list.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Could we have a link on this thread for approved charities (who are also, of course, socially conscious and politically correct) in which we can easily donate all our offensive Carson Wentz jerseys to?
    You can send those down to Louisville. I can't promise the recipient is socially conscious or politically correct, but they will get used.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

How come this for "milk drinkers"? All milk is not equal! You blindly lump Cass Clay loyalists with those that will just pick the cheapest in the case? How about the discount milk at Aldi? Does this include Soy milk? This is an outrage. Way to think this through.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    How come this for "milk drinkers"? All milk is not equal! You blindly lump Cass Clay loyalists with those that will just pick the cheapest in the case? How about the discount milk at Aldi? Does this include Soy milk? This is an outrage. Way to think this through.
    My 57 cents/gallon Walmart milk is pretty fantastic and I certainly pick the cheapest in the case.

Now if we shift the conversation to bourbon... A friend and I were discussing the other day. Would Buffalo Trace sales dramatically increase in Fargo if they replaced the plain green stopper at the top with a little Bison, much like Blantons has a running horse on theirs?
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Carson wanted it that way ......................... and didn't say a damn word about it!

Time to offer up your #11 jersey, my friend. He's dead to us now.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Plus this thread title implies an acceptance of those who enslave our animal brother/sisters! Until we let milk drinkers know that their behavior is unacceptable, we will continue to see the embodiment of evil that is milk drinking. What's next, a knitter's support group? Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Plus this thread title implies an acceptance of those who enslave our animal brother/sisters! Until we let milk drinkers know that their behavior is unacceptable, we will continue to see the embodiment of evil that is milk drinking. What's next, a knitter's support group? Smh.
    Hey ass-wipe! Knitters are animals, too, and should be put down humanely ................. as quickly as possible and preferably before our next season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Knitters who drink milk...probably funded by Justin Smith.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]