Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Coack k on pa

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coack k on pa

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    To expand a bit on the tweet, JG was on 740 this week with Jack Michaels. He talks a lot about Scott Miller. I guess JG came up for Scott's funeral.

http://740thefan.com/podcasts/jack-m...-justin-gaard/
    Jack Michaels still has a show?

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Jack Michaels still has a show?
    Fargo is a hotbed of sports talk radio..
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Maybe Phil or JJ should have put out the My Oh My tribute, probably would have been harder to slam those guys for it.
    Phil kinda did late in the game. After a big play(maybe that last JMU drive in the red zone?), Jeff said something like, "oooh my". Phil said something like, "a good friend of mine that used to sit next to me would have said my oh my." It was completely spontaneous and very nice. I don't know if there's any way to listen to old radio broadcasts like you can with the ESPN feeds to get the exact quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Phil kinda did late in the game. After a big play(maybe that last JMU drive in the red zone?), Jeff said something like, "oooh my". Phil said something like, "a good friend of mine that used to sit next to me would have said my oh my." It was completely spontaneous and very nice. I don't know if there's any way to listen to old radio broadcasts like you can with the ESPN feeds to get the exact quote.
    http://gobison.com/watch/?Archive=2994

At a little over 3:39:00, right after JMU's false start on fourth down and during a T.O. before the Dukes turn the ball over on downs, Jeff says, "myyyyyy GOODNESS!" Phil then replies as you said.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Yep, and once again he's going down with the "HOMER city Vikings". I hope they win Sunday because its even funner to watch them go down in the NFC title game at home, to the FALCONS. I give no support to the Twin Cities Media as they do nothing but Mock NDSU, even in defeat.
    Fantastic, please continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    Fantastic, please continue.
    Why I put him on ignore.

Yep, and once again he's going down with the "HOMER city Vikings". I hope they win Sunday because its even funner to watch them go down in the NFC title game at home, to the FALCONS. I give no support to the Twin Cities Media as they do nothing but Mock NDSU, even in defeat.
    Yo, KIA, there's a Viking thread in the "Watering Hole" section of the forum; a place where all you haters can spew your venom. Not here !!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Yo, KIA, there's a Viking thread in the "Watering Hole" section of the forum; a place where all you haters can spew your venom. Not here !!
    I actually thought the Vikings played pretty well yesterday, I had predicted them scoring nine points on three FG's And I was surprised the Eagles didn't rush for more yards as well. Overall though I feel the Vikings held to their standard of play. I also heard PA fell out of the plane coming home from Philly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Yo, Dip Shit, This thread is titled, "Coach K on PA", You know, THE VOICE OF THE VIKINGS". 38-7!!!!

Yo, Dip Shit, This thread is titled, "Coach K on PA", You know, THE VOICE OF THE VIKINGS". 38-7!!!!
    Klieman was talking about the Vikings ???? Look in the mirror, Asshole !!!