Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Coack k on pa

Default Re: Coack k on pa

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I just looked at least at one recruiting profile. UNI offered, the only FCS offer.

Of course we were in the middle of Jensen/Wentz with Stick on the way so we were good.
    We may have been smart enough to try to make him a tight end.. lol
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Pretty sure that the tommy o liedner/ndsu comment was a bit sort of. Because not very many weeks before that it was raised that he'd never gotten a comment into the preposterous statement tournament. And that nobody on power trip had won in awhile. Then right after he said it they all were like that is a presposterous statement nomination of they ever heard one...

I heard Klieman on the way into work and I didn't find anything demeaning or snobbery. PA has always given props to NDSU including their win over wisc and Marquette and Oklahoma. JG on berriero has given ndsu a lot of airtime too.

I think sometimes we have this weird mental state that those that should be all up on the goofs talking about us in any manner gets our panties in a bunch over. Either way it is not that important.

As mentioned fargo flash has always had a more they're div II/IAA type comment about NDSU(see this tweet https://twitter.com/JustinConzemius/...20493879758848 ). He's a college football geek he knows better. So I never got that about him, maybe just likes being a jerk towards nd and Fargo? Maybe I'm just taking that wrong.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Pretty sure that the tommy o liedner/ndsu comment was a bit sort of. Because not very many weeks before that it was raised that he'd never gotten a comment into the preposterous statement tournament. And that nobody on power trip had won in awhile. Then right after he said it they all were like that is a presposterous statement nomination of they ever heard one...

I heard Klieman on the way into work and I didn't find anything demeaning or snobbery. PA has always given props to NDSU including their win over wisc and Marquette and Oklahoma. JG on berriero has given ndsu a lot of airtime too.

I think sometimes we have this weird mental state that those that should be all up on the goofs talking about us in any manner gets our panties in a bunch over. Either way it is not that important.

As mentioned fargo flash has always had a more they're div II/IAA type comment about NDSU(see this tweet https://twitter.com/JustinConzemius/...20493879758848 ). He's a college football geek he knows better. So I never got that about him, maybe just likes being a jerk towards nd and Fargo? Maybe I'm just taking that wrong.

The bit thing is certainly a possibility . Tommy actually seems to be catching onto the radio bit fairly well, where you take a part of your personality and turn it up to 11. He has the "bro, wet behind the ears, ex-football player" vibe figured out.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    The bit thing is certainly a possibility . Tommy actually seems to be catching onto the radio bit fairly well, where you take a part of your personality and turn it up to 11. He has the "bro, wet behind the ears, ex-football player" vibe figured out.
    Guessing hawkey and Cory came up with it he just had to execute it.

Man, Coach K represents NDSU and the program well.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Man, Coach K represents NDSU and the program well.
    Makes one wonder exactly what type of coach that athletic directors of high-end, P5 schools are exactly looking for.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Makes one wonder exactly what type of coach that athletic directors of high-end, P5 schools are exactly looking for.
    Used car salesman that will bow down to the big time donors and look the other way with all the shenanigans and win at all costs. Look at big time college BB and the money floating around.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Actually KFAN is fairly supportive of NDSU. Chris Hawkey retweeted NDSU's tweet regarding 14 championships..

Plus as a Vikings fan, there is little doubt that we will make it to the Super bowl this year. Why? Because the most effective way for God to collectively give us the middle finger is to get us to the Super Bowl in our home stadium, and then have us lose to the Jaguars or something. I actually expect Hershel Walker to come out of retirement and run for 125 and 2 TDs during the game. Gary Andersen will probably show up to kick the game winning field goal in overtime.
    JG had this tweet too which was pretty cool.

http://twitter.com/jgkfan/status/949...195066881?s=09

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    JG had this tweet too which was pretty cool.

http://twitter.com/jgkfan/status/949...195066881?s=09

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    JG has always been the man, ever since his producing days with duckies & bunnies. He and his wife love coming up to Fargo. Also love NDSU. I think I recall him saying he'd move up here in a heartbeat if it didn't work out down in the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Used car salesman that will bow down to the big time donors and look the other way with all the shenanigans and win at all costs. Look at big time college BB and the money floating around.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Pretty much sums up the reason why I believe Klieman isn’t getting offers from those schools - he’s a man of integrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!