Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NDSU v Alabama Sept 7 2019 @ Jerryworld

Default Re: NDSU v Alabama Sept 7 2019 @ Jerryworld

Just another unattainable Lakes fantasy, like the one he has about Hillary when he is in the shower........
    Damn, I'm Good!

reformedUNDfan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I could have imagined that....since it did happen when SDSU actually played Nebraska in 2013.
    I actually attended that game

How about we just play a pre season game against the Vikes

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU vs Alabama at Jerry World* Sept 7 2019

NDSU buys out und game on Sept 7 2019

Alabama buys out New Mexico State On Sept 7 2019

NDSU makes $2 MILLION, Alabama makes $5 MILLION and Jerry Jones keeps the rest

Watch how fast the Mountain West sends the invite in 2018 if this happens!

Would be cool if it happened. Too bad that ESPN would nix it. They don't want to risk having their pet national champions losing to a national champion that they barely even recognize (as evidenced by their lack of promotion of the FCS national championship). My theory is that making a big deal of any national champion other than the FBS national championship (and its playoffs) is considered to be "watering down" their most valuable asset.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    de-lu-sion-al

Adjective

Characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational
    argument typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

In other words, most of the people who post on this site!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I wouldnt even go to that game. I think you overestimate the draw potential of NDSU stomping UND.
    We will see the draw power of NDSU when they play Bulter at Target field. That will be a turnout bigger than expected. 12-15k go to Frisco every year. 30k wait list for tickets in Fargo. This is the chance to see the Bison.

Factor in UND has a large graduate base, and again, give every senior in TC high school 2 tickets to see what NDSU and UND college is about. Use it at a ND educational tool.

Crowd and dollars will be much larger than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    In other words, most of the people who post on this site!
    Is it delusional to think I'm delusional?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    He's already on moderation, so the mods actually approved it. I agree, the dumbest thing I've seen lakes post in a while, and that's saying something consider what lakes usually posts.

We ain't playing Bama in a million years.
    I like how Lakes thinks outside of the box because the athletic program doesn't. Game at Target Field. Where is NDSU athletics and Team Makers promoting that and selling packages. Adverstising, promotional, parties, events. Treat is like the Vikings did with the super bowl. Have events and corporate sponsors and make it event.

Response will be understaffed and focusing on other things. Well grad a Marketing class and have take this as an internship type program, steal the game plan from the Vikings or the schools that played in Yankee Stadium and do something similar. Make people want to attend.

Whether it's a pipedream of playing Alabama or taking the Bison roadshow to Minneapolis, use it to make money off of new sources.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    I like how Lakes thinks outside of the box because the athletic program doesn't. Game at Target Field. Where is NDSU athletics and Team Makers promoting that and selling packages. Adverstising, promotional, parties, events. Treat is like the Vikings did with the super bowl. Have events and corporate sponsors and make it event.

Response will be understaffed and focusing on other things. Well grad a Marketing class and have take this as an internship type program, steal the game plan from the Vikings or the schools that played in Yankee Stadium and do something similar. Make people want to attend.

Whether it's a pipedream of playing Alabama or taking the Bison roadshow to Minneapolis, use it to make money off of new sources.
    Probably waiting to roll out their marketing until 2019 when the game is actually played....
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

9-15-2018 is North Alabama is that close enough? Plus it is a home game for NDSU.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.