Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rank your favorite title games

Default Re: Rank your favorite title games

1) #6 JMU since we were arguably an underdog and the revenge factor. Great game, went down to the wire. Best atmosphere ever.
    2) #4 Illinois State - we had that game but choked late & let them back in, only to have an epic drive. Kliemans 1st all new coaches. May possibly be #1 or #2
    3) #1 Sam Houston - great game. 1st was sweet, great competition
    4) #5 Jacksonville State - lots of hype going into the game... not much of game
    5) #2 Sam Houston - sweet to repeat but lame game
    6) #3 Towson - lame opponent, lame game, not very pumped up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

4 - First trip to Frisco. Most entertaining game of the 6. I tend to be pessimistic (Vikes fan) but I didn't flinch when Roberson scored the go ahead. Looked at my buddy and said "We got this. I can feel it." I will never forget storming the field, phone in pocket, living in the moment of just pure awe and exultation.

1 - Not much to be said. First one is always magical. Took awhile to sink in. My team won a championship?

6 - Strongest championship opponent. Team that stopped our streak. Multiple key injuries. Preventing them from cementing themselves as the new king of FCS. Other than our first, this one was the greatest weight off the shoulders.

5 - Carson coming back and stomping the cockiest, pun somewhat intended, fanbase was so fun. The game wasn't great but it was a great storyline that year and an entertaining blowout. Forgot to mention this was the most fun pre and post game I had in visits. Got there with plenty of time and tore it up with bisonation.

3 - Best FCS team of all time. Game was boring and the field was shit. Capping off the perfect year for the best team was nice though.

2 - The best part about this win was knowing we were going to F'ing crush the 2013 season. Bonus of proving we weren't a one hit wonder the very next year was nice too.
    Rixen

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    The first one was so great.

Best memory of that one was seeing a middle aged man sitting near me. I didn't notice him until I headed toward the railing to go onto the field for the celebration.

He was wearing a gray and purple UNI sweatshirt and was just staring blankly forward. The expression on his face looked as though someone just shot his dog.

Hard to rank them all, but I've got to go with #21 as my favorite. Sure, I got a couple scratches and some laser damage on my exoskeleton's new paint job, but seeing the Bison win by 21 after the game was tied in the third quarter made it all worthwhile. I don't think that the other team ever regained focus after the 50-minute delay caused by that Skynet raid. Good times.
    Last edited by tony; 01-10-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Wait... you're 13 years old?
    Nope, 38 tomorrow.

I became a Bison fan by listening to games on the radio in the backyard with my dad starting in about 1986.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

6. First trip to Frisco, Easton gets his ring as the full-time starter. That monkey is off his back for next year. Best opponent we've faced in the Natty.
    1. First time is special, would by my favorite if not for my first trip to Frisco.
    5. Shutting up #StayCocky, Carson Wentz
    4. Entertaining game, unforgettable comeback
    2. Back to back was special
    3. Never in doubt. I ranked this worst looking at the game alone, not the the incredible season.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

I pick the Illinois St. championship game. Wentz and Legendowski...

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hard to rank them all, but I've got to go with #21 as my favorite. Sure, I got a couple scratches and some laser damage on my exoskeleton's new paint job, but seeing the Bison win by 21 after the game was tied in the third quarter made it all worthwhile. I don't think that the other team ever regained focus after the 50-minute delay caused by that Skynet raid. Good times.
    I won't be bored when it happens.
    Hail the BISON!!!

6 - Best atmosphere, great weather. JMU fans were way cooler than any of the fans from other championship games. Plus BEER! Normally I'd lose energy around the 3 qtr but beer sales keep the party going all day long.
    5 - Wentz comeback. enough said.
    3 - First one I saw in person. Great weather. Loved to see all those seniors that started it all go out on top.
    4 - Best game but shitty weather.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

4 - Best game, so intense
    6 - Best atmosphere and great game
    5 - not so great game, but could not stand their fans pregame. Wentz returns
    1 - the first
    2 - interchangeable with 3