Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Denver and Oral Roberts

Default Denver and Oral Roberts

Two big home basketball games this week at the SHAC.

Thurs Jan 11 7:00 - Denver

Sat Jan 13 2:00 - Oral Roberts

Everybody should be recovered from your Frisco trip. Get out and support your basketball team!

533 In a row

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Denver and Oral Roberts

We need to pummel these two teams. I can't make Thursday's game but will be there Saturday. Woooo!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A little surprised to see Denver at 6-10 (0-2) this season. Am just a casual observer, but thought of Coach Billups as a rising star in the coaching ranks. Denver has a couple victories over name-brand teams, a win at Laramie over Wyoming and a win at home against San Jose State.

Pioneers have their 2 star players back in 6’ 10” SR C Daniel Amigo and 6’ 3” Jr G Joe Rosga (from Cretin-Derham HS)
    Rosga is at 15.4 ppg, 4.6 rpg. Amigo is at 16.1 ppg, 7.0 rpg and is shooting 57% on the season. Am assuming that is mostly done in the post area, so DMiller, Kreuser & Eliason will have their work cut out for them. But he does occasionally step out for a 3 point shot, so the Bison trio also have to honor that.

Rosga was almost a bison. NDSU has to, has to beat both of these teams if they want to be taken seriously.

please tell me Oral Roberts doesn't have a 6 9 275lb beast down low like ever year.

ERRR--- Albert Owens 6 9 250 ick.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I'm guessing there may be a special visitor at halftime of the ORU game on Saturday:

I've been checking all day, and they have just updated the DTV guide.

For those out-of-towners who have Direct, it's on channel 790.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

2 big home games this week. Need to pick up a couple wins if we want to be in contention for that 1 or 2 seed come march.

Denver off to a bit of a slow start, losing on the road to USD by 11 and then getting beat by 20 at home vs IPFW. Denver returns just about everybody from last season, so sitting at 6-10 does surprise me a little bit.

Yes the football team will be recognized on Saturday vs ORU, the trophy will also be on display for photos. Should have a pretty good home crowd with a 2pm start. ORU is off to a great start at 3-0 and leading the SL. They have a couple very good wins but some really bad losses. This road trip through the Dakotas should say a lot just how good ORU is.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    2 big home games this week. Need to pick up a couple wins if we want to be in contention for that 1 or 2 seed come march.

Denver off to a bit of a slow start, losing on the road to USD by 11 and then getting beat by 20 at home vs IPFW. Denver returns just about everybody from last season, so sitting at 6-10 does surprise me a little bit.

Yes the football team will be recognized on Saturday vs ORU, the trophy will also be on display for photos. Should have a pretty good home crowd with a 2pm start. ORU is off to a great start at 3-0 and leading the SL. They have a couple very good wins but some really bad losses. This road trip through the Dakotas should say a lot just how good ORU is.
    The sextuplets actually.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post

Frankly, I would wait until the 16th to have the trophies and honor the team. I am sure und fans would enjoy the evening
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans