Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sucks to be a Georgia football fan

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sucks to be a Georgia football fan

I see it's on at 6 AM your time on ESPNU and again at Noon your time, same channel
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yep. Gundy has a beautiful head of hair and is everything right about college football.

Bama may as well win the next 3 championships if that tua guy stays healthy. The rest of the country is in deep trouble
    May be they should move up to the NFL? You know what they say---if youre not moving up youre moving backwards!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I wonder if theyre bored?

Nah...they actually play teams with a pulse.

I wonder if theyre bored?

Nah...they actually play teams with a pulse.
    The fans or the players?

Because I can guarantee you the players at NDSU arent bored at all.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The fans or the players?

Because I can guarantee you the players at NDSU arent bored at all.
    Nobody is bored at alabama.

Nobody is bored at alabama.
    I will take whats best for NDSU over your boredom. As a matter of fact if you want to drop out I will pick up your TM donation and tickets.

But back to your statement that nobody is bored???? 56-0, 45-7,41-9, 66-3 and 59-0. You want to try again?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I will take whats best for NDSU over your boredom. As a matter of fact if you want to drop out I will pick up your TM donation and tickets.

But back to your statement that nobody is bored???? 56-0, 45-7,41-9, 66-3 and 59-0. You want to try again?
    I'll go in with you on the TM donation and tickets PL. Is there a TM donation there?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

this post was written by the offspring of BisonTeacher and Christopher Moen.

Bama is sooooo bored

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I'll go in with you on the TM donation and tickets PL. Is there a TM donation there?

this post was written by the offspring of BisonTeacher and Christopher Moen.

But back to your statement that nobody at Alabama is bored???? 56-0, 45-7,41-9, 66-3 and 59-0. You want to try again?