Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sucks to be a Georgia football fan

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Sucks to be a Georgia football fan

I turned off the TV after the player punching coach swinging Alabama 48 clothes lined the kick returner. Kind of surprised Georgia even made it to ot. The game looked over then. If the NFL doesn't work out for 48 I'm sure WWE will call.

Lardsin must go!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I turned off the TV after the player punching coach swinging Alabama 48 clothes lined the kick returner. Kind of surprised Georgia even made it to ot. The game looked over then. If the NFL doesn't work out for 48 I'm sure WWE will call.
    Yeah,after he punched a player, then took a swing at one of his own coaches...and instead of being benched or ejected he was back in for another kickoff and tried to take the guy's head off. Lost a lot of respect for Alabama after that, no place for that shit in college football.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I fell asleep after bama fresh qb threw first td. I woke up at 20-20...fell asleep again. Woke up to Sabin holding trophy. Dangit.

I did enjoy the coaches room though. That was interesting. That osu coach has a bad mullet or toupee.
    Mike Gundy's hair is gorgeous. He's a bad man. Looks like he should be an antagonist in a Mighty Ducks movie.
    College of Business Alumnus

Yep. Gundy has a beautiful head of hair and is everything right about college football.

Bama may as well win the next 3 championships if that tua guy stays healthy. The rest of the country is in deep trouble

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yep. Gundy has a beautiful head of hair and is everything right about college football.
    So its real huh? I looked it up and it looks like he used to have short hair. His mullet last night looked like a toupee.

That coaches channel was pretty cool though. Anything controversial I turned to that to see their reaction. I wish they did something like that for the superbowl.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

He started growing it out in like 2015 haha

That channel is cool, but I can only watch for a while at a time. Breaking down every play whether it's a 2 yrd run or a 15 yard screen got nauseating. Plus some talk so fast or quiet, can't understand them.

Last week they had fedora from UNC, Patterson from tcu, unemployed bert bielema and wvus holgerson....that was entertaining.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watched the ESPN 2 feed... I think they called it the Homers broadcast. Landon Collins was with an announcer and Aaron Murray was with another announcer. They walked the sidelines and gave their insight and perspective. It was pretty good. The ESPN feed was garbage for me again last night. Thankfully they had the other feeds that didn't bog down like that one.

Sucks to be UG's #14 Parrish. PI call, facemask call and then got burned on winning TD pass.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Woooo! Woooo!

Anybody know when they are going to replay this game? We were driving back from Frisco and missed it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."