Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cole Davis.... Bison LEGEND??

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Cole Davis.... Bison LEGEND??

Well, there you go. Finally a tangible answer to the question: What is Bison Pride? Answer: #7 Cole Davis.

Can you describe Bison Pride? Yes, #7, Cole Davis. Or How do you define Bison Pride? Well, #7 Cole Davis.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Bryce Messner (3 years)
    How many different positions/roles did he play? 3,4? Defensive tackle, H-Back/TE/FB, Guard, Offensive Tackle? Straight up football player.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Well, there you go. Finally a tangible answer to the question: What is Bison Pride? Answer: #7 Cole Davis.

Can you describe Bison Pride? Yes, #7, Cole Davis. Or How do you define Bison Pride? Well, #7 Cole Davis.
    haha, okay I made it pretty clear that it is all players LIKE him. the thankless players who give their all for the team. a proverbial #7, not just Cole Davis haha
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post

Very nice. Very true! Congratulations Cole!!!

Thanks for your contributions Cole. And thanks to all the other Cole Davis' that have contributed throughout the years !

Cole Davis turned JMU's 2017' FCS Title trophy into a case of Bud Light!!!! DILLY DILLY!!!

Cole Davis and the rest of the backup along with starters all get it. You play for the brother next to you and the name on the front of the jersey. It is called a team. Every person on the roster has their part to do.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Even though I agree with most of the Op I dont think I would go as far to say he would have been a legend at some other school.

I also think there are another 20-30 players on the team that never sniff the playing field during the season. Yet they stick it out all year as well.

Can you imagine KNOWING that you are not going see any playing time but stay with the team because they love the game and to help make them better by being a scout team player. Those are the guys that should be admired.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Every year there are 5-10 seniors that have stayed on the team with minimal playing time or none at all. Everyone of them is an integral part of the Bison football team. Unsung individuals who appreciate that a football team is the sum of it's whole not an individual or a few star players. Football is the epitome of a team sport. The strength of the herd is the Bison and the strength of the Bison is the herd.