OK, so maybe I'm jumping the gun a little on this one but in looking long range at what the New Big XII could expect for AQ Spots at this year's Big XII Tournament I have comprised my guess at this point of the season of how many we can expect. I hope BigBird and Andrege can add to this since they usually have a little more insight on these things than I do but here is what I think at this point of the season.

125 4-5 AQ Spots with at this point of the season I think it's a solid 4
133 3-4 AQ Spots with a Solid 3, I think this can go to 4 prior to end of the season
141 4-5 AQ Spots with a Solid 4 at this point of the game
149 2-3 AQ Spots with a Solid 2 at this point but I wouldn't be surprised to see this number go up to 4
157 3-4 AQ Spots with a Solid 3 at this point, again here I expect to see this number at around 4
165 4-5 AQ Spots with a Solid 4 at this point but this number could go to 5 pretty easy
174 3-4 AQ Spots with a Solid 3 at this point
184 1-2 AQ Spots, this weight is going to be a tough one when it comes to AQ spots
197 4-5 AQ Spots with a Solid 4 at this point with a good possibility of that 5th spot
285 1-2 AQ Spots, at this point another problem weight to get qualified at in my opinion