Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2018 NCAA FCS Championship Game Gigapixel

Default Re: 2018 NCAA FCS Championship Game Gigapixel

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Did I find him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The green and yellow beads are nice btw. Also Ahmad likes beer, it's official, He's one of us!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The green and yellow beads are nice btw.
    Yes, nice. However, the lady to his right......wow! Good for him.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Yes, nice. However, the lady to his right......wow! Good for him.
    Probably attracted to the fact he's a Bison fan. The ladies love that.

Side note. The panorama is taken during Bison fans rushing the field. Interesting departure from previous ones taken during the game.

Guessing there have been so many at this point they need to mix things up a little to keep them from all looking basically the same.

I can't tell for 100% sure but I think you can see the JMU fan that ran onto the field to steal my crying Jordan JMU sign.

The funny part was I really couldn't care less about him stealing it, but yelling "fuck you" as he ripped it from my hands hurt. But then again...the fact that a 10 year old girl stole it back from him immediately made it all better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I can't tell for 100% sure but I think you can see the JMU fan that ran onto the field to steal my crying Jordan JMU sign.

The funny part was I really couldn't care less about him stealing it, but yelling "fuck you" as he ripped it from my hands hurt. But then again...the fact that a 10 year old girl stole it back from him immediately made it all better.
    Sounds like the same douche that decided to stand behind me in the standing room area on our side of the field and talk trash at the beginning of the third. Then again, maybe JMU has a lot of college aged bros that look like a 10 year old girl could take.

Love this story. Was probably same douche that decided to stand behind me in the standing room area on our side of the field and talk trash at the beginning of the third. Then again, maybe JMU has a lot of college aged bros that look like a 10 year old girl could take.
    Yeah to be fair I was pretty consistently drunk throughout the game but this I clearly remember. Rushed the field, then about 20ish yards in I feel my sign being ripped out of my hands. Turned around and its some 20 something year old JMU fan yelling "fuck you". Not in a jokingly way. Then I stopped and kinda processed what was happening, then about 30 seconds later this little 10 year old girl comes up to me and goes "here's your sign back. I took it. back."

She's the real MVP.

Yeah to be fair I was pretty consistently drunk throughout the game but this I clearly remember. Rushed the field, then about 20ish yards in I feel my sign being ripped out of my hands. Turned around and its some 20 something year old JMU fan yelling "fuck you". Not in a jokingly way. Then I stopped and kinda processed what was happening, then about 30 seconds later this little 10 year old girl comes up to me and goes "here's your sign back. I took it. back."

She's the real MVP.
    I hope that d-bad JMU guy tried to yell "fuck you!" to her too and she just shrugged and took it!

Also - show us the sign.

Crying Jordan duke dog was absolutely hilarious. stroke of genius haha
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Crying Jordan duke dog was absolutely hilarious. stroke of genius haha
    Almost as witty and cutting as telling us to go back to our airplane hanger or threatening to put the Bison into extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Wow TAB downgraded on the wife department or Mrs TAB has aged quite terribly! /purple (sorry if that is your mom/MIL TAB!)
    Confirmed just terrible ageing.