Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Starters

Default Re: 2018 Starters

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Watching the big boys play tonight

Obviously the long ball is very important

These are 2 hard ass defenses, the long ball is the dagger
    Both teams have had some missed opportunities. Ridley could have had 2 tds but overthrows by the qb. Just like our game those are plays you have to make to win and they just haven't made them just like jmu had opportunities and didn't capitalize.

Jmu receivers other than Stapleton. A big bonus for the good guys

But coach always says resolve y character

who was the punter in the spring game that couldn't catch the snap. I really hope that's not what we are relying on next year. Need to fix the kicking game between poor punts and blocked fg

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    who was the punter in the spring game that couldn't catch the snap. I really hope that's not what we are relying on next year. Need to fix the kicking game between poor punts and blocked fg
    he isnt on the team anymore. Ian Gallagher IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    he isnt on the team anymore. Ian Gallagher IIRC.
    I was thinking it was someone that isn't around but couldn't remember his name. That was ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    He got caught pretty easily in the offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    My guess.

LT: Radunz
    LG: Conner
    C: T Volson
    RG: C Volson
    RT: Z Johnson
    QB: Stick
    RB: Dunn/Anderson/Brooks (they'll all get plenty of touches)
    FB: Robbins
    TE: Jenson
    WR: Shepherd
    WR: Williams

DE: Menard
    DT: Steidl
    DT: Karcz
    DE: D Tuszka
    SLB: Jordheim
    MLB: Marlette
    WLB: Cox
    CB: Allison
    CB: Wimbush
    FS: Grimsley
    SS: Hendricks
    Nickel: Bridges

That defense is still going to be stacked even with losing 3 AA caliber guys in Tanguay, Deluca, and Dempsey (and a very good LB in Board).
    You are crazy if you don't think butler won't be starting somewhere.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Amazing how short a memory peoeple have. It wasn't that many weeks ago that people were bitchen about Bruce and now all of a sudden he is our best back and Dunn is just ok. And lets not forget that wimbush started and played well all year. Now the majority of the posts have anointed bridges based on a game and a half.
    Even better is the complete meltdown over special teams. All and all it has been a pretty dam good year for the special teams. Especially the kickoff coverage, Many guys contributed. I wouldn't say cox stood out anymore than brown, wimbush or bridges to just name a few.
    Don't get me wrong I haven't been a koonce fan the past 2 years, but overall it was a very good year for the special teams. There was much more to this season than just the last two games.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    You are crazy if you don't think butler won't be starting somewhere.

Woth the talent at DE have a feeling they will rotate a lot like they did this year. So pick two and call them starters.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Amazing how short a memory peoeple have. It wasn't that many weeks ago that people were bitchen about Bruce and now all of a sudden he is our best back and Dunn is just ok. And lets not forget that wimbush started and played well all year. Now the majority of the posts have anointed bridges based on a game and a half.
    Even better is the complete meltdown over special teams. All and all it has been a pretty dam good year for the special teams. Especially the kickoff coverage, Many guys contributed. I wouldn't say cox stood out anymore than brown, wimbush or bridges to just name a few.
    Don't get me wrong I haven't been a koonce fan the past 2 years, but overall it was a very good year for the special teams. There was much more to this season than just the last two games.

You are smoking crack. Other than DeLuca, Cox was EASILY the second best player on this football team. Hell I’d even go to say he might have been the best. Up until starting midway through the year, Jabril played very sparingly outside of special teams. Despite that, he lead the team in tackles, lead the team in tackles for a loss, lead the team in fumble recoveries, and was 4th in sacks.

He is an absolute monster on that defense. I point to numerous games, YSU, Illinois State, USD where quite frankly he was the best player on the field.....
    Last edited by 2011BisonAlumni; 01-09-2018 at 05:40 AM.