Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Starters

Default Re: 2018 Starters

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Amazing how short a memory peoeple have. It wasn't that many weeks ago that people were bitchen about Bruce and now all of a sudden he is our best back and Dunn is just ok. And lets not forget that wimbush started and played well all year. Now the majority of the posts have anointed bridges based on a game and a half.
    Even better is the complete meltdown over special teams. All and all it has been a pretty dam good year for the special teams. Especially the kickoff coverage, Many guys contributed. I wouldn't say cox stood out anymore than brown, wimbush or bridges to just name a few.
    Don't get me wrong I haven't been a koonce fan the past 2 years, but overall it was a very good year for the special teams. There was much more to this season than just the last two games.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    Jabril stood out a lot, especially compared to Jaxon Brown. Nothing against Brown, but he’s not even a starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wonder how Coefield and Purifoy fit into the picture at RB. I have to think Seth Wilson will give them a run for their money at #4 RB (he showed he can play).

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I wonder how Coefield and Purifoy fit into the picture at RB. I have to think Seth Wilson will give them a run for their money at #4 RB (he showed he can play).
    I think those two are the odd men out. I agree that Wilson is behind those other 3 and will be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Cofield's gobison.com's bio includes:

2015 all-state first team linebacker and Defensive Player of the Year by the Missouri Football Coaches Association...2015 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Missouri football first team linebacker and Defensive Player of the Year...First team all-conference, all-district and all-metro...Suburban Big 7 Defensive Player of the Year...Finished his senior year with 96 tackles, 13 tackles for loss, nine sacks and 14 quarterback hurries.

That's a dang good defensive resume.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Cofield's gobison.com's bio includes:

2015 all-state first team linebacker and Defensive Player of the Year by the Missouri Football Coaches Association...2015 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Missouri football first team linebacker and Defensive Player of the Year...First team all-conference, all-district and all-metro...Suburban Big 7 Defensive Player of the Year...Finished his senior year with 96 tackles, 13 tackles for loss, nine sacks and 14 quarterback hurries.

That's a dang good defensive resume.
    I hate when people imply bullshit like this in posts and just don't come right out and say it.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I hate when people imply bullshit like this in posts and just don't come right out and say it.
    Hey...................Even good ol' number 41 would have to like this kid's "CODE GREEN" potential!

I wonder which FCS team Jalen Hurts will be starting for next year?

Lets think about this. Last year, we were LOADED at RB. We ended up yanking a redshirt that most people complained about...and hew as a HUGE asset to us. WE HAD TO HAVE HIM. So can we just let things play out. You don't come to NDSU with a promise. The only promise you get is that it will be really hard work. Those that stay will be champions. FACT. so instead of thinking we have TOO much depth and we have some "odd man out" guys...can we just let this figure itself out. We want kids who aren't scare of a depth chart. Those are kids who become stars. Is there ever such thing as too much talent? #Bisonprobs
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Lets think about this. Last year, we were LOADED at RB. We ended up yanking a redshirt that most people complained about...and hew as a HUGE asset to us. WE HAD TO HAVE HIM. So can we just let things play out. You don't come to NDSU with a promise. The only promise you get is that it will be really hard work. Those that stay will be champions. FACT. so instead of thinking we have TOO much depth and we have some "odd man out" guys...can we just let this figure itself out. We want kids who aren't scare of a depth chart. Those are kids who become stars. Is there ever such thing as too much talent? #Bisonprobs
    Good one Mr B.....really like the hashtag!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Will Stick start?