No better time to start talking about 2018! Spring Ball about 8 weeks away. Questions for me:

• QB - the battle to back up Easton and set up an even bigger battle for 2019.
  • What RB transfers out. I fully expect at least one to move on. We're just too deep there. Dunn/Anderson/Brooks/Wilson + Purifoy/Cofield. Just not enough carries.
  • Who steps up and helps fill RJ's shoes? Expect Dimitri to get first crack. R-Fr Christian Watson could be that guy. Or with another year under his belt, does Desmond get it going?
  • TE... my oh my. So deep.
  • OL... who fills in for Kuhnert... both physically and mentally. He brings the tough guy attitude. I expect Luke Bacon to jump into the mix. Need others to step up and add rotational depth.
  • We're loaded at DE. That is all.
  • LB - We should be pretty solid here if everyone is healthy. Does Mercadel take another step from being a ST headhunter to getting into the rotation?
  • We're locked in at corner and should be really good if healthy. Bridges looks like an all-conference type player with the progressions he's made. Get Allison and Wimbush back we're good.
  • Tre will be giant shoes to fill. Leader of the team, best safety in the country. My grid below could change a lot with this position. Robbie is penciled in.. who comes in opposite. Does Jaxon Brown elevate his game from ST? James Hendricks keeps his thing going. Michael Tutsie gets into the rotation as a R-Fr.
  • Maybe the quietest biggest spot to fill is LS. I've heard Kennelly messes around there, unsure if that's the plan or if they've got something else in the mix.