TALON - I'm happy for them. They have won their 6th in 7 years. They just go on & on.
Don't want them to win their 7th in FCS any time soon, but they *"earned" their
6th just like 1-5.

Veagle - Yep...........and they would have beaten Southern like a drum in 2016 and 2017...........

McEagle - There living in a world of there own up there in ND

GIEAGLE - Yep, TALON. Good program there for a long time. Not sure how many Division ll titles they have, but they sure won a lot of games at that level also. That program's a winner & it seems good players in that part of the country love to go there and be a part of that winning program. Ya gotta give 'em the well deserved props the players, coaching staffs, & school administration, deserve. The supporters have to be enjoying the heck out of this run. I remember when.....

Blead’n Eagle Blue - I have nothing but respect for NDSU. I watched the fourth quarter of the game and they were playing tough hard nosed football as usual nothing to fancy just lined up and executed better than JMU.

Garns 4 - I predicted NDSU 28-24 by 4, they win 17-13 by 4. Just a great program. I think 8 NC's on D2 level, now 6 on FCS level. They will get their 7th next year. Their QB will be back.

The Eagle Way - Fargo, you mean the NDSU Invitational?