Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Its nice that cb negotiated for his whole staff but those individual coaches had every right in the world to each do what they wanted. CB is an arrogant prick to assume otherwise but we then already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Its nice that cb negotiated for his whole staff but those individual coaches had every right in the world to each do what they wanted. CB is an arrogant prick to assume otherwise but we then already knew that.
    I am like the last person to be a CB apologist knowing what I know but I will say this. It isn't hard to believe, regardless of who had what right to do what before anything was actually signed, CB heard what he wanted to hear. Guys, I have been offered a job at UW, I like to think it is a great move for the entire staff, are we all going? Whether or not anyone said they were going to keep their options open, I am sure in the excitement all CB heard was hell yeah let's keep this going. I know I wouldn't burn that bridge until I knew it was ok to start playing with matches.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I am like the last person to be a CB apologist knowing what I know but I will say this. It isn't hard to believe, regardless of who had what right to do what before anything was actually signed, CB heard what he wanted to hear. Guys, I have been offered a job at UW, I like to think it is a great move for the entire staff, are we all going? Whether or not anyone said they were going to keep their options open, I am sure in the excitement all CB heard was hell yeah let's keep this going. I know I wouldn't burn that bridge until I knew it was ok to start playing with matches.
    Yep and GT provided those matches as he should have. I am not so sure why people get bent over this...kinda funny. I guess they cant take the fact everyone was ready to pack up and move to wyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm sure he didn't want those balls deflated either. His cell phone being destroyed was just a coincidence.
    Tom Brady is a top notch QB, I understand that people need to throw rocks at those who dominate their profession. It is hard to embrace a team that is so much better than theirs.
    There are those in years past, who have claimed he was personally recording signals ... he personally let air out of footballs ... lol ... like he needs any edge to beat other teams ... I think he was even blamed for a controversial call on the field by a referee a few years ago .. lol
    The media drives all this nonsense, if he represented some pot smoking, gay loving state like Washington or Colorado or California we would not even be having these conversations ... imo
    They can put all the asterisks they wish behind the legacy ... he will always be incredible.
    If they want some other team as the new face of the NFL, maybe some body should make that happen on the field and not in the press ... ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    Tom Brady is a top notch QB, I understand that people need to throw rocks at those who dominate their profession. It is hard to embrace a team that is so much better than theirs.
    There are those in years past, who have claimed he was personally recording signals ... he personally let air out of footballs ... lol ... like he needs any edge to beat other teams ... I think he was even blamed for a controversial call on the field by a referee a few years ago .. lol
    The media drives all this nonsense, if he represented some pot smoking, gay loving state like Washington or Colorado or California we would not even be having these conversations ... imo
    They can put all the asterisks they wish behind the legacy ... he will always be incredible.
    If they want some other team as the new face of the NFL, maybe some body should make that happen on the field and not in the press ... ?

Massachusets is some deep red haven now? GTFO with the political BS and attacks on the media. The media covers Tom Brady and the Patriots the way that they do because people watch it.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yep and GT provided those matches as he should have. I am not so sure why people get bent over this...kinda funny. I guess they cant take the fact everyone was ready to pack up and move to wyo.
    That's because some people think "WYOMING WTF"??? It's not a big urban area with great restaurants, micro breweries, shopping and easy access. Same people wonder how that can be as you're supposed to value those things more than the wonders of nature (according to some). They don't realize that every kid/coach looks upon those things as important....some people like the great outdoors and ruralness. Just my thinking as I'm guessing that some kids are into the outdoors and thinking...."I'm probably not gonna end up in the NFL but if I go there and get an education and possibly find employment in the area, well then I can use my connections to pursue fly fishing, hunting, hiking or some other outdoor activity I enjoy". NOT everyone is into 5 star restaurants and IPAs...
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post

Don't know how to highlight but can't agree more as if he and the organization were more cons#$%^&* there were not be any issues. No doubt in my mind if Brady spoke out in favor of "Liquor Beer Guns Tits" lobby he'd be heralded in the press! Of course you know that I had to disguise that....sorry for the drift.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    That's because some people think "WYOMING WTF"??? It's not a big urban area with great restaurants, micro breweries, shopping and easy access. Same people wonder how that can be as you're supposed to value those things more than the wonders of nature (according to some). They don't realize that every kid/coach looks upon those things as important....some people like the great outdoors and ruralness. Just my thinking as I'm guessing that some kids are into the outdoors and thinking...."I'm probably not gonna end up in the NFL but if I go there and get an education and possibly find employment in the area, well then I can use my connections to pursue fly fishing, hunting, hiking or some other outdoor activity I enjoy". NOT everyone is into 5 star restaurants and IPAs...
    I understand your point, but have to point out that wyoming is home to great beer. And at the GABF this year wyoming had the best ratio of awards to entries including a few gold medals. As a beer nerd I couldnt let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Massachusets is some deep red haven now? GTFO with the political BS and attacks on the media. The media covers Tom Brady and the Patriots the way that they do because people watch it.
    The media is not collectively reactive, the are collectively pro active ... in everything ... ... there are always agendas being pushed. They do it to form public opinion and influence the very social fabric of our country.
    Political agendas are in every thing that is viewed, and NOT for the betterment of our country.

Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for a supermodel. He consistently comes off as a whiny bitch. Those are a couple reasons directly attributed to why there are casual fans who don't like him.

I know this because my near 90 year old teller at a convenience store I like to go to who talks about football told me that is why she doesn't like Brady.

I don't care one way or another. One can have the reasons one should like him out there and it isn't going to matter. Some are going to love him no matter what the reasons are to hate him. That's sports and celebrity for you. Either way, my life is not effected directly so other than the occasional discussion topic, love or hate him.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk