Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    That's right .. forgot that Tom Brady was personally recording plays with the camera when he wasn't on the field playing the game ... or nothing like that .... imho .. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I'm sure he didn't want those balls deflated either. His cell phone being destroyed was just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    he was mad because the negotiation with WY was for the full staff...especially the D coaches. I think folks are kidding themselves if they dont think CK was involved in those conversations. GT simply through a Monkey wrench into their plan. thankfully CK wanted to be head man over The cowboys D coordinator. He seen the op and took it......good for him, good for us, bad for cb.
    I think that's BS. Bohl had no right to negotiate anyone elses involvement. Bohl was pissed because his ego wasn't stroked by Klieman and Kramer.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I would fully expect Klieman agreed to go. What else would he do until he got offered the HC job? If he didn't accept, he could be out a job altogether.
    I seriously doubt it. Kramer stayed too and I'm positive Bohl wanted him at Wyo. Bohl was simply pissed because he thought everyone would be on board and it hurt his ego when they were not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I think that's BS. Bohl had no right to negotiate anyone elses involvement. Bohl was pissed because his ego wasn't stroked by Klieman and Kramer.
    I am guessing it was offered job by wyo, go back to coaching staff and saying i really want to do this with all of us and trying to make it a package deal, and then what happened, happened. CB was always in on what guys assistants made so i can see a mass negotiation.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

i think you need to go back and reveiw then. cuz it was a packaged deal. and why do u think only cb new what was going on ans cb was making decisions for EVERYONE. they all knew what was happening.

you are suggesting CB some how just thought because he got a job, the rest would follow him. Complete BS, discussions were had promises made. Then GT Changed the dynamics by orfering CK a job. Its not a bad thing, it called life.

btw...Kramer is not just a fb coach and is an entirely differnt animal than say our lb coach.

We'll have to agree to disagree, there are no package deals. If Bohl believed that he's dumber then he gets credit for and should have known better.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That depends on who you believe. From what I've heard Klieman said he never told Bohl he was going with him only that he would consider it whereas Bohl thought that Klieman had given him his word that he was going with him. Regardless, it's selfish of a head coach to pressure an assistant against what's in that assistant's best interest when the head coach moves on and wants his whole staff to come with him. Sometimes good coaches are good because they're selfish but Klieman doesn't strike me as cut from that same cloth as Bohl.
    what was bad is how cb handled himself once CK bailed on him. cb should have been disappointed, but also happy for CK. instead cb acted like a baby. not too big of a surprise tho, ol coach is just as much a politician. i am sure it sucked going back to his new boss and saying yeah, well a few of those guys we were bringing ( like the head of our great D) are now staying.

We'll have to agree to disagree, there are no package deals. If Bohl believed that he's dumber then he gets credit for and should have known better.
    cb came out and said as much sooooo. his accepting was based on negotiations for his and assistant coaches salaries. it was understood he was bringing several on his current staff with him.

again, your suggesting cb did not talk to any of his assistants and just assumed they would follow him. i agree that would be dumb, but thats not how it happen.

if you recall, it was reported that CB said ck had fully indicated he was going to wyo. ck says their was wiggle room in his agreement. only they know for sure.....as it should be.

as of today, it does not really matter. we can just hope to keep our current staff for as long as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    cb came out and said as much sooooo. his accepting was based on negotiations for his and assistant coaches salaries. it was understood he was bringing several on his current staff with him.

again, your suggesting cb did not talk to any of his assistants and just assumed they would follow him. i agree that would be dumb, but thats not how it happen.

if you recall, it was reported that CB said ck had fully indicated he was going to wyo. ck says their was wiggle room in his agreement. only they know for sure.....as it should be.

as of today, it does not really matter. we can just hope to keep our current staff for as long as we can.
    I never said they never had discussions. I'm saying it would be foolish for Bohl to believe everything was a done deal. That was his ego thinking it was when reality says otherwise. He should know the coaching profession better then anyone.

Not sure why this is being rehashed in this thread so I'm gonna leave it at that here.

I never said they never had discussions. I'm saying it would be foolish for Bohl to believe everything was a done deal. That was his ego thinking it was when reality says otherwise. He should know the coaching profession better then anyone.

Not sure why this is being rehashed in this thread so I'm gonna leave it at that here.
    one side says they did, the other says they left wiggle room.....who knows or cares. at the end of the day they did whats right for themselves and family. it worked out for us.