Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUSteeler View Post
    Yes, hate is all I have left.
    As Steeler fans we need to be prepared for the Steelers to become a bottom feeder with Tomlin as head coach once Ben retires. Is there a more incompetent coaching staff in the NFL? In college? High school?

Who the fuck does Tard Haley have pictures of? How is that asshat in the NFL? Or coaching football at any level.

And why on God's green earth were we so hell bent on promoting Butler to DC?? He made Blake Bortles look like Joe Montana. That's really, really, really hard to do. That's like dividing by 0 hard.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    As Steeler fans we need to be prepared for the Steelers to become a bottom feeder with Tomlin as head coach once Ben retires. Is there a more incompetent coaching staff in the NFL? In college? High school?

Who the fuck does Tard Haley have pictures of? How is that asshat in the NFL? Or coaching football at any level.

And why on God's green earth were we so hell bent on promoting Butler to DC?? He made Blake Bortles look like Joe Montana. That's really, really, really hard to do. That's like dividing by 0 hard.
    I think I hate Tomlin/Haley/Butler more than I do the Patriots. And you're right, Ben has covered up their abysmal coaching effort and once he's gone we're going to be a bottom-feeder. How you squander that much talent, at home, is impossible to figure. We got to watch 2 well-prepared staffs in our national championship, then we get this. I hope the Vikings get it done, they're the only team left I can get behind.

And ti think Vikings fans including myself were beside ourselves that we let Tomlin get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    And ti think Vikings fans including myself were beside ourselves that we let Tomlin get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can have him back. You're staff is light on post game coaching cliches! Obviously, the standard is the standard, we'll own it, iron sharpens iron, we appreciate the competition, we don't live in our fears. Feel free to use any of them, he's got a thousand more.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    You can have him back. You're staff is light on post game coaching cliches! Obviously, the standard is the standard, we'll own it, iron sharpens iron, we appreciate the competition, we don't live in our fears. Feel free to use any of them, he's got a thousand more.
    How many championships does Tomlin have?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    isn't that cute
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    How many championships does Tomlin have?
    For teams he developed or teams that he inherited from Bill Cowher? The answer is different:

Inherited teams: 1 Championship--in a game that shouldn't have been as close as it was
    On his own: 0 Championships--in is defense, his one other Super Bowl GB had a pretty darn good team.

Apparently no one told him "If You're Gonna Play in Texas You Gotta Have a Fiddle in the Band."

All kidding aside it isn't a half-bad song.

Bless his heart
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans