Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
Maybe I am just crazy... but what? Mess got more aggressive against SDSU when it appeared the game plan for success against them had been demonstrated, and suggested the type of ball this program had been built for.

I’m happy with the win. Who gives a rip if NDSU could have been more fancy? JMU had turnover city waiting out there. Glad JMU was given respect.
RPO might be “conservative” and payed some dividends, but also resulted in a turnover.

Disappointed Mess went back to shotgun run and pass when I form power was just starting to pay off.

Thank goodness the o gave the d the rest they did to finish the win. Great game, whole team/program won even if the d stood out that day.
being less conservative in my mind has nothing to do with fancy. it means taking advantage of more. yeah jmu's d is good, but we could have beaten them with more than what we used.....i think this is what CM was saying.

CM also noted DS was running open a few times and eluded if not playing it conservatively we could exploited that more the same with more passes to the rb qnd te.....again I agree.