Page 45 of 81 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Reading the JMU and JSU forums, all I've learned is that I am fat, my football team is lucky and Frisco really hates us but rolls out the red carpet anyway for some reason.
    My favorite part on the JSU board is them making fun of beer prices they charge in Frisco? Im like who TF cares about the cost of a beer when your team is in the title game? lmao

Two things I learned from JSU fans in Frisco:

Butt Auburn and it was too cold outside for them.

For all of JMU fanbases warts, they are still the best fanbase I encountered in Frisco hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    My favorite part on the JSU board is them making fun of beer prices they charge in Frisco? Im like who TF cares about the cost of a beer when your team is in the title game? lmao
    I literally handed over 2 $20 bills for what amounted to a six pack of Bud Light at Scruffy Duffies. I didn't give a single fuck.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Im actually surprised needing a last second field goal to beat the Big Sky regular season runner ups, at home, would've been the worst game of the year.
    Oh no way man. That's different! They are REALLY good. Same with Richmond.

Reading the JMU and JSU forums, all I've learned is that I am fat, my football team is lucky and Frisco really hates us but rolls out the red carpet anyway for some reason.
    Don't forget, our fanbase is old. That is a new one that I hadn't heard before.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Don't forget, our fanbase is old. That is a new one that I hadn't heard before.
    I've heard that one before and I see the truth in it. Doesn't bother me though cause all you old Bison out there still know how to throw down and represent. Our grandmas scream louder than your grandmas.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    In the ageless wisdom of John Blutarsky: "My advice to you? Drink heavily."
    I tried that!! I got down to Frisco well before closing time on Thursday and by game time on Saturday I was already on my spare liver. The transplant team had already left town.

When I got back home on Sunday eve and re-watched the game I was sipping my favorite single malt. I fell asleep in the middle of the third quarter!

M u s t . T r a i n . H a r d e r .

And from the pictures it looks like they got to bring in their streamers...and NDSU got to tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    And from the pictures it looks like they got to bring in their streamers...and NDSU got to tailgate.
    They used some stupid glitter confetti for most of the game. The streamers only came out once. and they made an enormous mess.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We were hated at the Brixton, they put us in some corner with leather couches and chairs and they even had the nerve to give us our own server!